Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Eternal Tear-
s of Thor

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

About repair costs: I realize the repair costs are more expensive on later gear for a reason, but as it stands you’re often better off just buying another 100-heal drug and using it than paying the 130~flezz fee for damage done to the +50 ego pruneserve or 20 ego mouse every visit. I think repair costs need to be toned down a bit.

Also offense is a bit ridiculous and maybe shouldn’t be so noticable, I can almost 1-shot the RP forums with issues and I still have 3 offense to gain from gear. Leveling defense up more than once or twice on my other characters was a mistake.

Finally, the only character I have that -ever- runs out of mana is my cam-whore. The other two can use almost anything they want without the need to refill except on the reactor forum. I know rebalancing is taking place but I’m not sure if this is part of what is being fixed. Trolls and Emos have way too many douchbag tears.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!