Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Genesis

[Brainfreeze]

Level 10 Camwhore

please dominate me <3 <3 <3

Goth_Jesus Posted:

I have to give you credit. At least you don’t pretend that you’re not a pretentious ****.

rock on, /me is super ****

Goth_Jesus Posted:

You wholeheartedly believe that only people who take the time to raid should earn scoops. However, people who take the same amount of time to gamble should not earn scoops.

No, I too believe that there should be a way to earn a decent amount of scoops through gambling. I was simply reminding you why Antifreeze was capped in the first place. Because of there really being no restriction besides a player’s time, a player could get a ridiculous number of scoops as proven by you, Summergirl, and Sancdar before the Antifreeze nerf. If the Antifreeze cap is raised to more than 5 a day, then that would rock.

The point I’m arguing against is that Vanilla should be capped or restricted even more. It has already had a nerf from 3 scoops to 1 per klan domination. 3 scoops was indeed quite ridiculous, and I believe that right now things are fine at 1 scoop.

If all of you gamblers want to crusade to have your Antifreeze cap raised, go for it. But don’t **** at us raiders to have Vanilla capped even further.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!