Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

I just posted this on the blog. I figured I’d put it here too for those who don’t read the blog that often:

Evil Trout Posted:

As you know, we’re hard at work on Episode 2 right now. There’s still a fair bit to go, but we’ve made a lot of progress and things are really starting to shape up!

In Episode 1, after you choose your character you are given a short cinematic introducing that archetype’s storyline. All three clbumes have a different storyline which continues in Episode 2.

We’ve brought back the artists who did the Emo and Troll cinematics, but we’ve lost touch with the Camwhore artist. We are looking for someone who thinks they can imitate the style of the MS-painted camwhore art in all new panels.

This is a paid gig, and if you do a good job there will be an opportunity to contribute more art to our site in the future.

If this sounds like something you’d be good at, please tubmail me or send an email to eviltrout at the game’s domain name with samples of your work.

Thanks!

Evil Trout edited this message on 05/21/2008 2:10PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!