Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Filthy bumis-
tant

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

ravenblooDDarkdreams Posted:

Maha Posted:

eponymous_ennui Posted:

ArgaWarga Posted:

I have a ****ty idea to improve the Camwhore. I’m still on my first go through the game (Kinda stuck at level 7, can’t really afford the drugs I need to beat the forums, so I’m grinding for cash), and the reason I chose Camwhore in the first place was that I was hoping to see hilarious things like support from random members of the forum who had fallen in love with the Camwhore and would jump to her defense in combat. This could either be a chance based thing depending on charisma, or it could work like a charm spell from any given Final Fantasy game–cast it, get one of the enemies to play on your side for a few turns. They could heal you up, replenish your sexiness, or just help with the pwning. Just a ****ty idea.

Hah! I actually think this idea is fantastic. It could be called Elicit Lust, which mechanically then causes a random action (mentioned above) to be performed every camwhore’s turn for a few rounds. I love it: it fits the character, it’s unique and most of all it’s fun.

Summon White Knight.

Summon White Knight. This. Call it this.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!