Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Girls Camwhores need to be buffed.

Flayer

[Camwhore Love]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

In the top Cred leaderboard out of the first 20 characters with profiles showing only 1 is a Camwhore (compared to 13 Emos and 6 Trolls). Surely this is not just co-incidence?

Personally I think Camwhores need a much improved version of Pump It Up because while 30-35 Ego is great in the weak forums once you get to the harder forums it’s close to useless. You might gain an extra turn or two at best.

Maha

Level 41 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

Don’t Camwhores make a hell of a lot of money in deliveries, though? They have the 2 stats that influence the value of junk, Charisma and Luck, as their main stats.

kinky_gerl87

[the abyss]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Maha Posted:

Don’t Camwhores make a hell of a lot of money in deliveries, though? They have the 2 stats that influence the value of junk, Charisma and Luck, as their main stats.

One would think so, but all of our items cost significantly more than the other clbumes’ too. Take, for instance, Industrial Teardrops (+40 Tears) for the emo kid, which costs 23 for me right now. A Camwhore’s Pre-Pubessence™ (+18 Sexiness) however costs 29. Our equipment also costs a lot to purchase and repair, thus effectively negating our main advantage from having a high Charisma.

It’s worse because Charisma doesn’t do anything for us directly in combat; when the main advantage of having flezz is taken away then by having expensive equipment and consumables, life becomes that much more harder.

EDIT: Typo.

kinky_gerl87 edited this message on 11/12/2007 8:12PM

Maha

Level 41 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

kinky_gerl87 Posted:

Maha Posted:

One would think so, but all of our items cost significantly more than the other clbumes’ too. Take, for instance, Industrial Teardrops (+40 Tears) for the emo kid, which costs 23 for me right now. A Camwhore’s Pre-Pubessence™ (+18 Sexiness) however costs 29. Our equipment also costs a lot to purchase and repair, thus effectively negating our main advantage from having a high Charisma.

It’s worse because Charisma doesn’t do anything for us directly in combat; when the main advantage of having flezz is taken away then by having expensive equipment and consumables, life becomes that much more harder.

EDIT: Typo.

Ah, I see.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

The leaderboard is a pretty good indication of the difference in power between the clbumes.

It’s even more skewed when you factor in that something like 45% of players are picking trolls. It seems that Emo Kids really do have an easier time of things.

We’ve been collecting a lot of statistics (we actually have several dozen reports) and we plan to adjust things soon. We just don’t want to do it prematurely and screw things up worse.

I don’t want people to think “BLARGH THE ADMINS NEVER LISTEN” because we honestly are reading every single post and plan to address the balancing issues soon. Or, at least, take a good stab at them Log in to see images!

I think it might take several revisions to get it just right. Remember that before you guys all started playing there were only 4 of us who had bothered!

Evil Trout edited this message on 11/12/2007 9:13PM

kinky_gerl87

[the abyss]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Evil Trout Posted:

The leaderboard is a pretty good indication of the difference in power between the clbumes.

It’s even more skewed when you factor in that something like 45% of players are picking trolls. It seems that Emo Kids really do have an easier time of things.

We’ve been collecting a lot of statistics (we actually have several dozen reports) and we plan to adjust things soon. We just don’t want to do it prematurely and screw things up worse.

I don’t want people to think “BLARGH THE ADMINS NEVER LISTEN” because we honestly are reading every single post and plan to address the balancing issues soon. Or, at least, take a good stab at them Log in to see images!

I think it might take several revisions to get it just right. Remember that before you guys all started playing there were only 4 of us who had bothered!

Thanks Trout. Not only for the fact that you had created an awesome game, but also for the fact that you’re doing what you can do make it even better. It gives me a warm fuzzy feeling to know that my bug reports are actually read, and in so efficient a fashion too.

We need a hug emoticon. Log in to see images!

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

i also would appreciate a way of “gifting” something.

it doesn’t necessarily have to be flezz (also, is that possible?) or even a junk that can be sold for flezz. but a way of just saying “hey that was cool” without having to go and say it.

Seerow

[Elitist Superstruc-
ture
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Well a quick and dirty adjustment: Charisma adds to healing skills.

Now camwhores using pump it up heal more as they increase in level if they’re improving their charisma. Also their +charisma items actually do something for them.

Just a thought.

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

Seerow Posted:

Now camwhores using pump it up heal more as they increase in level if they’re improving their charisma. Also their +charisma items actually do something for them.

Just a thought.

actually a pretty great idea.

the default 30-35 isn’t going very far anymore.

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

Seerow Posted:

Just a thought.

I like this idea a lot. Will have to give it some thought!

Filthy bumis-
tant

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I came here to post this actually. I made an Emo Kid just a few days ago and he’s already where I am with this Camwhore, and I’m pretty much stuck. Our stuff costs waaaaaaaay too much to repair. Look at this (the items are about equal in power)

edit: And this is with the Camwhore’s upkeep at like, 7, and the Emo’s at 3. Is Upkeep broken, maybe?

edit edit: There’s also the fact that I routinely do less damage than a lvl 7 emokid (even at full Ego) while I’m level 9.

I’m thinking stats like Offense, etc, should go up automatically, and instead your upgrade points are used for gaining new skills or improving old ones. For example, making Pump Me Up give more Ego or make the Attack bonus last longer. Perhaps decreasing recharge times on others.

Filthy Assistant edited this message on 11/13/2007 7:43AM

Cyst

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Yeah I’m having some trouble with pricing too, I mean… it cost me about 1.5k flezz to fix my shoes and I gotta do that every other forum Log in to see images!

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

you know, i thought every other clbum had the repairing bill as hard as we did…

InsertCoins

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

ignore this post

InsertCoins edited this message on 11/13/2007 9:17AM

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

Filthy bumistant Posted:

I came here to post this actually. I made an Emo Kid just a few days ago and he’s already where I am with this Camwhore, and I’m pretty much stuck. Our stuff costs waaaaaaaay too much to repair. Look at this (the items are about equal in power)

edit: And this is with the Camwhore’s upkeep at like, 7, and the Emo’s at 3. Is Upkeep broken, maybe?

edit edit: There’s also the fact that I routinely do less damage than a lvl 7 emokid (even at full Ego) while I’m level 9.

I’m thinking stats like Offense, etc, should go up automatically, and instead your upgrade points are used for gaining new skills or improving old ones. For example, making Pump Me Up give more Ego or make the Attack bonus last longer. Perhaps decreasing recharge times on others.

This is very weird and I’m glad you brought it to my attention, going to look into it today as I’d say that’s not a balancing issue as much as it is a huge bug.

Cyst

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Does this mean we get our money back Log in to see images!

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

It depends what I find when I look into it Log in to see images!

Flayer

[Camwhore Love]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Filthy bumistant Posted:

OUCH. That image hurts. So Emo kids items break about 1/4 as fast and cost next to nothing to repair?! My damn Shoes break every other forum and cost a **** load to get fixed.

Evil Trout

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

Okay I looked into it. That graphic is a little misleading. The eyebrow piercing is only 15FL (before store adjustments)

The cost to fix items is relative to the initial cost of the item and how damaged it is. Upkeep refers to how quickly it is damaged.

The gothic script tattoo much more expensive, but it is hardly damaged hence only 1FL to fix.

Tattoos and Piercings have an advantage over camwhore items in that they break far less quickly. Looking at the numbers in there now. I think the disparity is too large.

So effective immediately all camwhore items break much more slowly (2-3 times depending on the item). Also, I’ve sent out 500FL to each camwhore account from Shallow as a bonus for your troubles Log in to see images!

Evil Trout edited this message on 11/13/2007 10:50AM

7u880y

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Those Leopard Print Peeptoes went straight back to the back of the closet after seeing how much they cost to repair. I’ve been using the Geek-Chic™ glbumes and the Princess Shoes pretty much throughout the game. I didn’t think of reporting it as unbalanced because I just bumumed the cost of repairs were the same for all clbumes, bumuming an equal level in the upkeep/frugality stat.

I think that even if the economy of the camwhore may be a little broken, that the camwhore abilities are pretty strong. I didn’t have much trouble beating most forums while wearing the fairly low leveled Geek-Chic™ and Princess Shoes. I may have spent way more than most on healing drugs though, I dunno.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!