Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

7u880y

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Those Leopard Print Peeptoes went straight back to the back of the closet after seeing how much they cost to repair. I’ve been using the Geek-Chicâ„¢ glbumes and the Princess Shoes pretty much throughout the game. I didn’t think of reporting it as unbalanced because I just bumumed the cost of repairs were the same for all clbumes, bumuming an equal level in the upkeep/frugality stat.

I think that even if the economy of the camwhore may be a little broken, that the camwhore abilities are pretty strong. I didn’t have much trouble beating most forums while wearing the fairly low leveled Geek-Chicâ„¢ and Princess Shoes. I may have spent way more than most on healing drugs though, I dunno.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!