Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

The leaderboard is a pretty good indication of the difference in power between the clbumes.

It’s even more skewed when you factor in that something like 45% of players are picking trolls. It seems that Emo Kids really do have an easier time of things.

We’ve been collecting a lot of statistics (we actually have several dozen reports) and we plan to adjust things soon. We just don’t want to do it prematurely and screw things up worse.

I don’t want people to think “BLARGH THE ADMINS NEVER LISTEN” because we honestly are reading every single post and plan to address the balancing issues soon. Or, at least, take a good stab at them Log in to see images!

I think it might take several revisions to get it just right. Remember that before you guys all started playing there were only 4 of us who had bothered!

Evil Trout edited this message on 11/12/2007 9:13PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!