Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Correnth

Level 59 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

Feelings. You wish to know about feelings, do you? Feelings of despair. Feelings of loneliness. Feelings of terror, of evil, of darkness. The feeling that somewhere, deep inside the core of your being, there’s a raging madman clawing at the surface, waiting to be unleashed upon a world that would never suspect it. The feeling that when you stare at the reflection of the moon in still waters, that somewhere within it’s luminous gaze you see your own, true nature. The feeling that everyone around you simply wants to oppress and repress the things you feel are right, that you feel are sane. The feeling that somewhere, someone wants to see you burn, and the only reason being that they cannot understand the enlightenment that you carry on your shoulders.

I have these feelings every day of my life. When I step outside into the burning sun. When the old lady at my drug store job refuses to call me by my True Name. When I hear their laughter, scorning me because I’m “another one of those weird goth kids”. They don’t understand what it is to truly be gothic and dark. To experience the night as one of it’s creatures. They can never know what I know. And somewhere, deep down inside, I laugh at them because of it.

My feelings are deep, mired in years of too many people trying to force their lifestyle choices down my throat. As though they know what’s best for me. I alone steer the ship of my destiny, it’s captain and master, sailing forever into the blackened void. Because that’s what awaits us all, in the end – A shapeless, formless void, stretching into eternity itself. But as I embrace that knowledge, so too am I scorned by it, tossed aside into a lump category of things people loathe because they cannot understand.

Damn them. Damn them and their small minds, their stupid preconceptions, their idiotic sensibilities. Damn their “morals”, damn their “rules”, damn their “religion”. No matter how many pills they try to shove down my throat, I will never accept their way of life.

I am Correnth: Dancer of the darkened skies, traveler of the nothingness, crafter of worlds and dreams and realities. They cannot understand what it means to stare into the abyss as I do, cannot grasp the concept of embracing the night. They hate me for who I am, and for what I believe. And, frankly, I feel just fine with that.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!