Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Girls The Feelings Thread -- All Are Welcome

mary misanth-
rope

Level 35 Emo Kid

Second Best mammary glands on Forumwarz

With all the negativity going around here in Flamebait, I think that Forumwarz denizens need a safe outlet for them to express their deepest thoughts and emotions.

I know this might be a lot to ask, but please be respectful here guys. Constructive criticism is welcome, but be kind, OK?

I’ll start:

Sometimes, I feel very awkward and sad. I can’t help but feel that I should be doing more with my life. I also worry greatly that I am not accepted by my peers, even though I despise them.

Suck my left one.

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

i saw a black man today Log in to see images!

mary misanth-
rope

Level 35 Emo Kid

gigerth Posted:

i saw a black man today Log in to see images!

But how did it make you feel?

Suck my left one.

gigerth

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

scared

i thought he would steal my imaginary girlfriend and then take my wallet and anal virginity

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

gigerth Posted:

scared

i thought he would steal my imaginary girlfriend and then take my wallet and anal virginity

i’d take your anal virginity

if you know what i mean Log in to see images!

gigerth

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i dont

are you black

Correnth

Level 59 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

Feelings. You wish to know about feelings, do you? Feelings of despair. Feelings of loneliness. Feelings of terror, of evil, of darkness. The feeling that somewhere, deep inside the core of your being, there’s a raging madman clawing at the surface, waiting to be unleashed upon a world that would never suspect it. The feeling that when you stare at the reflection of the moon in still waters, that somewhere within it’s luminous gaze you see your own, true nature. The feeling that everyone around you simply wants to oppress and repress the things you feel are right, that you feel are sane. The feeling that somewhere, someone wants to see you burn, and the only reason being that they cannot understand the enlightenment that you carry on your shoulders.

I have these feelings every day of my life. When I step outside into the burning sun. When the old lady at my drug store job refuses to call me by my True Name. When I hear their laughter, scorning me because I’m “another one of those weird goth kids”. They don’t understand what it is to truly be gothic and dark. To experience the night as one of it’s creatures. They can never know what I know. And somewhere, deep down inside, I laugh at them because of it.

My feelings are deep, mired in years of too many people trying to force their lifestyle choices down my throat. As though they know what’s best for me. I alone steer the ship of my destiny, it’s captain and master, sailing forever into the blackened void. Because that’s what awaits us all, in the end – A shapeless, formless void, stretching into eternity itself. But as I embrace that knowledge, so too am I scorned by it, tossed aside into a lump category of things people loathe because they cannot understand.

Damn them. Damn them and their small minds, their stupid preconceptions, their idiotic sensibilities. Damn their “morals”, damn their “rules”, damn their “religion”. No matter how many pills they try to shove down my throat, I will never accept their way of life.

I am Correnth: Dancer of the darkened skies, traveler of the nothingness, crafter of worlds and dreams and realities. They cannot understand what it means to stare into the abyss as I do, cannot grasp the concept of embracing the night. They hate me for who I am, and for what I believe. And, frankly, I feel just fine with that.

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

I feel pretty oh so pretty.

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

Biff, how are you with zippers?

I’m not going to say how I feel. It’s not fair to unleash that much darkness on innocent bystanders.

mary misanth-
rope

Level 35 Emo Kid

Correnth Posted:

Feelings. You wish to know about feelings, do you? Feelings of despair. Feelings of loneliness. Feelings of terror, of evil, of darkness. The feeling that somewhere, deep inside the core of your being, there’s a raging madman clawing at the surface, waiting to be unleashed upon a world that would never suspect it. The feeling that when you stare at the reflection of the moon in still waters, that somewhere within it’s luminous gaze you see your own, true nature. The feeling that everyone around you simply wants to oppress and repress the things you feel are right, that you feel are sane. The feeling that somewhere, someone wants to see you burn, and the only reason being that they cannot understand the enlightenment that you carry on your shoulders.

I have these feelings every day of my life. When I step outside into the burning sun. When the old lady at my drug store job refuses to call me by my True Name. When I hear their laughter, scorning me because I’m “another one of those weird goth kids”. They don’t understand what it is to truly be gothic and dark. To experience the night as one of it’s creatures. They can never know what I know. And somewhere, deep down inside, I laugh at them because of it.

My feelings are deep, mired in years of too many people trying to force their lifestyle choices down my throat. As though they know what’s best for me. I alone steer the ship of my destiny, it’s captain and master, sailing forever into the blackened void. Because that’s what awaits us all, in the end – A shapeless, formless void, stretching into eternity itself. But as I embrace that knowledge, so too am I scorned by it, tossed aside into a lump category of things people loathe because they cannot understand.

Damn them. Damn them and their small minds, their stupid preconceptions, their idiotic sensibilities. Damn their “morals”, damn their “rules”, damn their “religion”. No matter how many pills they try to shove down my throat, I will never accept their way of life.

I am Correnth: Dancer of the darkened skies, traveler of the nothingness, crafter of worlds and dreams and realities. They cannot understand what it means to stare into the abyss as I do, cannot grasp the concept of embracing the night. They hate me for who I am, and for what I believe. And, frankly, I feel just fine with that.

I feel strongly that many of your Flamebait posts are tl;dr.

Suck my left one.

Correnth

Level 59 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

mary misanthrope Posted:

I feel strongly that many of your Flamebait posts are tl;dr.

And I feel strongly that you are a vapid whore. There, see? My feelings have been shared! Aren’t you glad you posted this thread?

mary misanth-
rope

Level 35 Emo Kid

Correnth Posted:

And I feel strongly that you are a vapid whore. There, see? My feelings have been shared! Aren’t you glad you posted this thread?

I am glad I posted this thread!

I accept your criticism and feel confident that neither allegations have any basis in reality. It is my opinion that you’re just angry that nobody cares about you, so really, I feel sort-of sorry for you.

There, there. Have a kleenex.

Remember: As my therapist, Katie, tells me: Anger is just a mask that sadness wears.

mary misanthrope edited this message on 05/18/2008 1:35PM

Suck my left one.

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

I feel that mary misanthrope is a rather shallow individual. She even had the gall to ask me for pics before she agreed to ahve sex with me Log in to see images!

mary misanth-
rope

Level 35 Emo Kid

BirdofPrey Posted:

I feel that mary misanthrope is a rather shallow individual. She even had the gall to ask me for pics before she agreed to ahve sex with me Log in to see images!

BoP, I think you are a very humorous and cool individual, but I don’t think that it’s unreasonable to want to know what someone looks like before you agree to have sex with them.

Furthermore, I must remind you that you are not entitled to have sex with any person, and that you could be slightly more respectful to women (we tend to find that attractive in a potential mate).

Suck my left one.

Dead Can Dan-
cer

Level 14 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

Correnth Posted:

I am Correnth: Dancer of the darkened skies, traveler of the nothingness, crafter of worlds and dreams and realities. They cannot understand what it means to stare into the abyss as I do, cannot grasp the concept of embracing the night.

I feel strongly that you have a bright future writing bad epic fantasy.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

Dead Can Dancer Posted:

I feel strongly that you have a bright future writing bad epic fantasy.

Oh, I love epic fantasy. Post some here!

icwutudidthar

Avatar: 41011 Wed Apr 08 15:50:20 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 19 Troll

I LOVE GOTHZILLA'S male reproductive organ!

I FEEL LIKE MAKIN’ LOVE

mary misanth-
rope

Level 35 Emo Kid

icwutudidthar Posted:

I FEEL LIKE MAKIN’ LOVE

I do too. Send pics.

Suck my left one.

I feel that Mary is my true love. I also feel hopeful that she will make an honest manphin out of me some day, but I also feel like that isn’t likely because she is against marriage, but I also feel cautiously optimistic because I also feel like she might feel like she’s in love with me too.

I also feel horny for her woman's genitals on my manphin male reproductive organ.

mary misanth-
rope

Level 35 Emo Kid

Manphin Posted:

I feel that Mary is my true love. I also feel hopeful that she will make an honest manphin out of me some day, but I also feel like that isn’t likely because she is against marriage, but I also feel cautiously optimistic because I also feel like she might feel like she’s in love with me too.

I also feel horny for her woman's genitals on my manphin male reproductive organ.

Manphin, I feel the same way! As long as I can still **** other dudes, or we have group sex, I could think about marriage. Log in to see images!

Suck my left one.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!