Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Sxxy_Saide_69

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I understand we won’t all get along and the world is not perfect, but I really think we need to make a world-wide law (not that anyone pays attention to laws but still) that states something along the lines of “If I kick some guy/girl’s bum, I will not do so because of how he/she dresses, worships, looks, ect. I will disregard the unimportant stuff and kick his/her bum because he/she is a complete ****wit who continuously ****es me off, he/she has a tremendously annoying/boring/ignorant personality and is an overall douche.” Make it part of the Geneva Convention or something. Because if you’re gonna kick someone’s bum it should be over something more substantial than what they’re wearing or how bad their poetry is (unless your an English teacher and/or major, in which case you should get a free pbum beating someone over their horrendous poetry.)

A lot of people who identify themselves as emo are going through a phase. Not everyone is, granted, but considering how young most emos are, how can anyone think it’s not a phase for most of them? That’s part of what growing up is about, going through phases and finding out who you really are. Holding a lynching because some kids are going through a phase you don’t like is malicious and ignorant. And people wonder why I don’t like people.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!