Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

You know, after those scripts were put up and I got kicked from my klan, at first I thought it was funny. But after hearing the cries of pain from my fellow flamebaters, I realize this attack has hurt me, too. I’d just pushed the hurt so deep down that I couldn’t feel it. Having to spend fifteen seconds asking for readmission was a fifteen seconds that could have been used to find true love. A fifteen seconds that could have been used to cure cancer. A fifteen seconds that could have been used to save a newborn kitten’s life. That hypothetical kitten’s blood is on your hands, Tom. And so is mine.

I can’t go on in a world that allows such senseless minor annoyances to continue. As soon as I finish writing this message, I shall fling myself from my window, freeing myself from a world that can temporarily dissolve a klan on the internet. My dying wish is that you avenge me: Permabanning is far too good for Tom! He should be hanged for these terrible crimes. Goodbye cruel internet, goodbye.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!