Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

MySpace Tom

Level 18 Camwhore

WeChall FOR LIFE

Hi everyone! It’s Tom Anderson from MySpace.com! I just had a grand adventure that I wanted to share with you all!

It all started in the IDC, where I persuaded The Other Other Hole to make me a member of Crotch Zombie for a day. He seemed kind of angry about something, I don’t know what.

And so I was invited to join the elite klan run by this site’s illustrious developers! How awesome is that?

Naturally, I accepted. Here you can see my home page, with my new klan affiliation! Log in to see images!

They took me through a tour of their headquarters. Here’s the first part of their profile. Isn’t it awesome?

And here I am, mingling with the cognoscenti!

Then of course I went to their top secret forums to introduce myself. Here I am saying ‘hi’!

Well, that’s all for now. Tune in for part two of my story, when I am nominated to replace Jalapeno Bootyhole as a permanent member of Crotch Zombie! Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!