Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Prosthetic_m-
ind

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Personally, I used fap all the time. If it takes you 3 attacks to kill a thread, and you can do it in 2 with fap, that means you take out 2 threads in 5 turns instead of 6. If you find yourself always missing pwning a thread by a few damage, fap will make things go faster. It seemed to tack on about 10-20 damage to attacks, which can make the difference between pwning and not pwning a thread. Over 3 turns, that makes it an additional 30-60 damage, which is a pretty nice attack on it’s own. Personally, I went through the game always using fap, and it seemed to make things easier than not using it.

And of course, don’t waste your money on the better computers. I did, and it pushed back how soon I could beat the game by a day or two due to lack of flezz. Even then, the cost of repairing them is higher than you would pay for healing items in most cases.

As for the ego boosts- it depends. The higher your max ego, the easier it is to grind without having to waste flezz on healing items. Right now I have 280 ego, and I can pwn pretty much all the forums aside from the final one without using healing items.

Prosthetic_mind edited this message on 11/15/2007 10:25AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!