Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

BINGEBOT 2015

Avatar: 38 2010-12-05 22:39:25 -0500

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

scullyangel Posted:

Card Shark – interesting, but not terribly useful, since it’s at random.

Maybe the user could choose a desired card to discard from the target user. If they have one it’s discarded, if they don’t, do nothing. Again, these aren’t written in stone yet. If we go with this perhaps Peek-a-boo-boo needs to actually steal the target users card instead of just destroy.

scullyangel Posted:

Every kid loves ice cream – really dangerous and game shifting. This is such a cool idea, I love it and want it to be available, but right now I just see it locking down klan pod control even more. X players will get medals – they use all scoops to obtain shields and improvement cards. Other klan members use all scoops to get ‘Every Kid Loves Ice Cream’ and destruction cards. If that method was followed in combination with vanilla and a bit of anti-freeze every pod could be determined with certainty based on which klan had the most members in a pod.

Joker – see above. Again, serious power advantage for klans.

Agreed, we could always make the cost more. So costs you 4 scoops, but transfer 2 or even 1. Again this wouldn’t solve the problem, just make it harder to make it useful. There’s no reason that non-klanners couldn’t ban together to take out klannies too Log in to see images!

scullyangel Posted:

Crouching Coward – could be just the thing to bring about some in klan attacks. I’d love to see Dom move back towards the pvp arena that existed before vanilla broke.

Agreed! And with Chameleon you could really start some Klan wars.. or blame someone else for starting them Log in to see images!

scullyangel Posted:

Dy-no-mite! – love it. Would it work even if the person playing the card didn’t have scoops to lose?

No, you’d have to have the scoops to support it.

scullyangel Posted:

Slipstream – seems like a great idea, but awfully overpowered. Won’t this just radically increase the Dom card pool? When would any player with Dom experience choose anything else?

See my reply to the last post. With great power comes great responsibility. You can only use the card when you have less then 4, so the most you can get is 13.. it’s more like a headstart, but it also makes you a target Log in to see images!

scullyangel Posted:

Erection – very cool, much more effective than Switcharoo.

True, and that’s why Uber cards would probably cost double or something..

scullyangel Posted:

Dirty Bomb – revenge is awesome, helping a friend is sweet, but this, like Every Kid Loves Ice Cream and Joker are sheer power for klans. On the flip side this could motivate random players to jump on board with a new strategy.

True, may have to reconsider this one.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!