Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Evil Trout PRIORITY MISSION

Monkey in a suit with a gun Posted:

Looks like we’ve got movement folks.

Evil Trout is heading towards his kitchen….why doesn’t he pull that dildo out when he walks? DAMN it’s going to take months of therapy to get that out of my head!

i have constructed a makeshift fort in his backyard out of two rusty, old trucks on cinder blocks and a discarded bed sheet.

i suggest we consider this a base of operations...if nobody minds the smell (i also suggest all agents avoid touching the bed sheet).

Agent-X edited this message on 06/24/2008 X:­XXPM

Golbez

Level 8 Re-Re

Unless I’m reading this wrong, our infrared detectors show that trout isn’t alone.

Take caution Bear.

Agent get hold of yourself, you can do this. I mean you’ve seen worse **** than this right?

OK OK You haven’t but…damn it man you’re a professional!

Wait….it looks like….yes, Evil Trout is urinating into his refrigerator.

Repeat, Evil Trout has just urinated in his refrigerator.

from my position, i see evil trout pulling a large slice of a watermelon out of his refrigerator.

i can't tell from my position but...was that on the same shelf he just urinated on?

Golbez Posted:

Unless I’m reading this wrong, our infrared detectors show that trout isn’t alone.

Take caution Bear.

Oh ****! Bear WATCH YOUR bum!

I mean literally watch your bum.

Scul-Fuk-Der Posted:

from my position, i see evil trout pulling a large slice of a watermelon out of his refrigerator.

i can't tell from my position but...was that on the same shelf he just urinated on?

That is confirmed, video shows that it was from the same shelf.

You know, monkeys don’t even **** where they eat…what the hell kind of sick **** are we dealing with here?

Cat Sidhe Ne-
koko

Avatar: 48418 Thu Oct 16 17:15:48 -0400 2008

Level 16 Permanoob

“/b/tard ”

Sorry buddy, had to step out for a minute for some clean air. This is one sick son of a **** we’re dealing with.

Wait, I think I see someone else there. There, in the corner. See it, pally? Seems to be addressing Trout.

January Posted:

Sorry buddy, had to step out for a minute for some clean air. This is one sick son of a **** we’re dealing with.

Wait, I think I see someone else there. There, in the corner. See it, pally? Seems to be addressing Trout.

Can anyone make out who that is? He is just out of camera range. It looks like…Jalapeno Bootyhole?

Can anyone confirm?

Monkey in a suit with a gun edited this message on 06/24/2008 9:20PM

Can anyone make out who that is? He is just out of camera range.

whoever it is, i have just witnessed the pink dildo slide out of evil trout's bum - it is now wildly flailing about the floor.

evil trout seems to be taking this conversation seriously.

Cat Sidhe Ne-
koko

Avatar: 48418 Thu Oct 16 17:15:48 -0400 2008

Level 16 Permanoob

“/b/tard ”

Well, he must be enjoying the conversation, because his phallus just got rigid real fast. Oh, Christ, he’s moving towards the figure.

Someone get a damn lock on Trout, he’s leaving visual range.

UnluckyCharms

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 12 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Agent get hold of yourself, you can do this. I mean you’ve seen worse **** than this right?

OK OK You haven’t but…damn it man you’re a professional!

Pues, bueno, tienes razón. I panicked. But I tell you, hermano, were it not for this bumGUARD bum PROTECTOR™ I would be reduced from a proud Spanish pícaro to a Mexican jumping bean. Never mind, now is not the time for monologuing.

I have visual contact. Repeat, have visual contact. Trout is now scampering up the stairs away from the kitchen on all fours. Requesting instructions. Proceed to bedroom, or wait for backup?

iViva la revolución!

UnluckyCharms Posted:

Pues, bueno, tienes razón. I panicked. But I tell you, hermano, were it not for this bumGUARD bum PROTECTOR™ I would be reduced from a proud Spanish pícaro to a Mexican jumping bean. Never mind, now is not the time for monologuing.

I have visual contact. Repeat, have visual contact. Trout is now scampering up the stairs away from the kitchen on all fours. Requesting instructions. Proceed to bedroom, or wait for backup?

Are you sure that bum guard works mi amigo?

Because I would hate to send you in there if it doesn’t…

What to do what to do…

Alright, go ahead but proceed with EXTREME caution!

Bear

Avatar: 19845 2011-10-31 11:07:12 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Ok, I am safe, he didn’t see me. Oh Jesus, you guys need to see this. What kind of sick man keeps this **** in his kitchen.

Rick Ashley

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

Hai guys! what cha up too?

Because I would hate to send you in there if it doesn’t…

What to do what to do…

Alright, go ahead but proceed with EXTREME caution!

monkey, i feel the need to inform you that the dildo has managed to move across the room at an alarming pace.

it is now wildly vibrating on top of your shoes. i'm surprised you have yet to notice it.

UnluckyCharms

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 12 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

It kept me safe the time I spent six months in a Mexican prison—it won’t fail me now.

go ahead but proceed with EXTREME caution!

Roger that, 00M. Reestablishing visual lock. It’s…It’s…iMadre de Dios!

There is someone else here. Parece que sea a human-sized robot lying on the bed, and…and…Evil Trout is squatting over its mouth!

iViva la revolución!

Scul-Fuk-Der Posted:

monkey, i feel the need to inform you that the dildo has managed to move across the room at an alarming pace.

it is now wildly vibrating on top of your shoes. i'm surprised you have yet to notice it.

GAHHHH!!!

Goddamn it! Oh **** oh **** oh ****.

I am never ever going to wear these shoes again.

Do you have any idea how much I payed for these shoes?

This is the worst mission ever. Evil Trout you sick bastard I swear to God I will make you pay for this somehow someway!

UnluckyCharms Posted:

Roger that, 00M. Reestablishing visual lock. It’s…It’s…iMadre de Dios!

There is someone else here. Parece que sea a human-sized robot lying on the bed, and…and…Evil Trout is squatting over its mouth!

don't be too alarmed, we've known evil trout and excre-bot have been in league for quite awhi...

wait...do my eyes deceive me, or is that silent disapproval bot he's squatting on?

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

I gotta say as your missions go, this one is bottom drawer.

Janie Posted:

I gotta say as your missions go, this one is bottom drawer.

We don’t get to pick our missions…if we did we’d never have picked this one!

acquiring audio confirmation...

[EVIL TROUT] OH LAWDY, HERE IT great timesS! IT’SA great timesMIN’ HOME!!!

[UNIDENTIFIED ROBOT] ...

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!