Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Help Hey, guys? Yeah, you guys over there?

Susy Thunder

Level 34 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Hi, yeah, uh, I got a couple of phone calls from Janie’s father and Eirairaianna’s father about their kids being missing and after I convinced them that I didn’t have anything to do with it, they pretty much told me I better help find them or else, which is messed up given that I have done NOTHING but try to keep these people safe, but Jesus, whatever, you know? So I was just wondering if anyone had seen any sign of them overall. I’m kind of worried since Eirairaianna certainly has a knack for getting herself into trouble and Janie, from what I can tell, has lost her natural defense of cynicism and hatred due to medication.

I guess . . . I guess I’m just going to sort of canvbum the neighborhoods around here unless anyone has any suggestions for places to start. Some of my bumociates might help out with this. Please, if anyone’s seen them, let me know — I really have been trying to keep them safe and I’d really like to not have it all end up with vomited popcorn in my car again, so I would prefer it if no one gave Eirairaianna popcorn. Also, if you’ve got any leads on anyone that they could be with, I’d appreciate finding out about that too.

I sense an opportunity, here. If we were to help find the missing brats, this will be good for our public image.

All agents, your orders are to support agent logic bombs in finding the lost kiddies.

I know that is a crap bumignment, but it will be good PR.

And if I hear any ****ing about this bumignment I swear to god I will…well I don’t know exactly what I will do, but it will be ****ing awful and you will hate it.

You have your orders.

Susy Thunder

Level 34 Hacker

They’re not brats, they’re good kids. I know what my report made them sound like, but I had really been pushed to my limits. You had sent me in there to talk to them about some of the material that we found on those CDs after we were searching the area for . . . well, let’s just say we were searching for a few people who can’t live within 1000 meters of a school and they just stonewalled me. I don’t know if I went in too harshly or what, I just wanted the info. You know I’ve always gone above and beyond and this time I just got cranky by the end and my car smelled like vomit and it was just overwhelming. *sigh*

MONGOLoidWAR-
RIOR

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

OOPS

MONGOLoidWARRIOR edited this message on 06/19/2008 12:16AM

Blood covers The City like a big red afghan. POW BIFF WHAMMO!

Susy Thunder Posted:

They’re not brats, they’re good kids. I know what my report made them sound like, but I had really been pushed to my limits. You had sent me in there to talk to them about some of the material that we found on those CDs after we were searching the area for . . . well, let’s just say we were searching for a few people who can’t live within 1000 meters of a school and they just stonewalled me. I don’t know if I went in too harshly or what, I just wanted the info. You know I’ve always gone above and beyond and this time I just got cranky by the end and my car smelled like vomit and it was just overwhelming. *sigh*

Very well I will add that to your report.

The child you had in your car shot you with a BB gun and was completely un-cooperative, and Janie is suspected of starting fires, and perhaps worse.

Well, we can deal with that later, for now our priority is finding those “nice children” and getting them home safely.

I understand Janies father is wealthy…we could use a new pool table in the lounge.

Susy Thunder

Level 34 Hacker

Monkey in a suit with a gun Posted:

Very well I will add that to your report.

The child you had in your car shot you with a BB gun and was completely un-cooperative, and Janie is suspected of starting fires, and perhaps worse.

Well, we can deal with that later, for now our priority is finding those “nice children” and getting them home safely.

I understand Janies father is wealthy…we could use a new pool table in the lounge.

It was on accident, the whole shooting thing. Well, not precisely accident, but I don’t think she really understood what she was doing since she kept yelling “lightning bolt!” and the like. Janie’s father is a good guy who cares about his daughter and she’s already gone through the court system. It’s not like there’s anything we can do there . . . unless you meant a reward for finding them? C’mon, man, you should be doing this for the children. Don’t you remember why you had me start this branch of the organization?

Susy Thunder Posted:

It was on accident, the whole shooting thing. Well, not precisely accident, but I don’t think she really understood what she was doing since she kept yelling “lightning bolt!” and the like. Janie’s father is a good guy who cares about his daughter and she’s already gone through the court system. It’s not like there’s anything we can do there . . . unless you meant a reward for finding them? C’mon, man, you should be doing this for the children. Don’t you remember why you had me start this branch of the organization?

Yes yes…for the children.

Once again my dreams of becoming the next Minnesota Fats go out the window..

Susy Thunder

Level 34 Hacker

Monkey in a suit with a gun Posted:

Yes yes…for the children.

Once again my dreams of becoming the next Minnesota Fats go out the window..

Dealing with her was more like the Ransom of Red Chief, trust me.

Besides, you still have the other branches of the org. Don’t think I don’t know about some of the hijinks that you guys get up to when I’m off on bumignment.

the act of babysitting being beyond the scope of my interests, i find myself questioning this operation.

but for my work to continue unhindered, i must operate within the given channels.

i find this forum is worthy of green flag status.

Agent-X edited this message on 07/19/2008 X:­XXAM

Susy Thunder Posted:

Dealing with her was more like the Ransom of Red Chief, trust me.

Besides, you still have the other branches of the org. Don’t think I don’t know about some of the hijinks that you guys get up to when I’m off on bumignment.

Who me? Log in to see images!

At this time I can neither confirm nor deny these rumors.

Died

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 10 Re-Re

I'm not sure I can help in this operation, last time I dealt with children it didn't go too well.
If I come upon information I shall relay it but it is best I don't get too involved.

Susy Thunder

Level 34 Hacker

Died Posted:

I'm not sure I can help in this operation, last time I dealt with children it didn't go too well.
If I come upon information I shall relay it but it is best I don't get too involved.

You know, I . . . I appreciate that. I wasn’t really expecting to see you out of your division as is. Aheh?

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

They’re safe…and having fun

THAT IS ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW

Susy Thunder

Level 34 Hacker

elenaratelimit Posted:

They’re safe…and having fun

THAT IS ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW

D’you know, I’d actually like to know more about this. Any ideas where we could find them?

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

Susy Thunder Posted:

D’you know, I’d actually like to know more about this. Any ideas where we could find them?

Yes, but it requires pbumwords you don’t know… and a maze through a zombie infested basement.

Errr I mean….at the park.

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

why the **** are thes eposts so long

Susy Thunder

Level 34 Hacker

elenaratelimit Posted:

Yes, but it requires pbumwords you don’t know… and a maze through a zombie infested basement.

Errr I mean….at the park.

Oh, okay. We’ll check the park.

Overspammer

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

lame thread, LAMELAMELAMELAME! *weeps*

Overspammer edited this message on 06/19/2008 1:34PM

I stole a picture. Did anyone notice? Also, im advertising forumwarz here

And i made myself a wiki page, Contribute to it in the comments sectionClick here to veiw

Susy Thunder Posted:

Oh, okay. We’ll check the park.

I understand that the child Janie keeps in her possession, unique pets.

I suggest also checking the local pet stores.

Overspammer

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

*weep* this thread is lame *weep*

I stole a picture. Did anyone notice? Also, im advertising forumwarz here

And i made myself a wiki page, Contribute to it in the comments sectionClick here to veiw

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!