Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Susy Thunder

Level 34 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Monkey in a suit with a gun Posted:

Very well I will add that to your report.

The child you had in your car shot you with a BB gun and was completely un-cooperative, and Janie is suspected of starting fires, and perhaps worse.

Well, we can deal with that later, for now our priority is finding those “nice children” and getting them home safely.

I understand Janies father is wealthy…we could use a new pool table in the lounge.

It was on accident, the whole shooting thing. Well, not precisely accident, but I don’t think she really understood what she was doing since she kept yelling “lightning bolt!” and the like. Janie’s father is a good guy who cares about his daughter and she’s already gone through the court system. It’s not like there’s anything we can do there . . . unless you meant a reward for finding them? C’mon, man, you should be doing this for the children. Don’t you remember why you had me start this branch of the organization?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!