Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fun ITT: Let's play Doom: the Roguelike

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

Shoot the barrel in the other room while staying in the current one, at a safe distance.

[I’m using Win XP, downloading the Windows version, I can’t think of anything to fix it.]

Something_Wi-
tty

Avatar: 32289 2010-01-24 16:35:06 -0500

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

OH GOD WHAT THE **** IS THAT MY HEAD JUST GOT DECAPITATED

Johnny Mac Posted:

Shoot the barrel in the other room while staying in the current one, at a safe distance.

[I’m using Win XP, downloading the Windows version, I can’t think of anything to fix it.]

(Dunno what to suggest then sorry, try looking on the forums or something I guess)

Bamp backs far away, having seen just how violently these things blow up. A firefight near one could turn real ugly real fast.

The barrel blows, tearing the wall apart but *just* missing the other. He hears no screams, and a quick search of the room reveals nothing but a few more barrels, a health globe and another shottie. He shoves one of the barrels against the left wall, and blows it up, gaining access to the room blocked off by acid. The room holds the last monster on the floor, and the stairs. Killing the monster and seeing little else to do here, he descends the stairs to floor 5.

Rick Ashley

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

Johnny Mac Posted:

I can upload the file for you so you don’t have to fool around with the .rar?

Johnny Mac

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

What the **** is the red ^? If it’s something then kill it. Otherwise check out the room to the right.

Rick Ashley Posted:

I can upload the file for you so you don’t have to fool around with the .rar?

That would be awesome, but no hax plz. Honestly though I wouldn’t care, this computer needs to die soon.

Rick Ashley

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

Johnny Mac Posted:

What the **** is the red ^? If it’s something then kill it. Otherwise check out the room to the right.

That would be awesome, but no hax plz. Honestly though I wouldn’t care, this computer needs to die soon.

Allright I’ll tubmail you the link.

Something_Wi-
tty

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

Johnny Mac Posted:

(It’s a Small Health Globe. Restores about 20% life, and can take you over 100% (though your health slowly drops while it’s over 100%))

Leaving the globe for later, Bamp moves through the corridors. It looks like this floor is mostly narrow hallways and small rooms, so he swaps to his shotgun. Checking several rooms, he finds no enemies (he sees a medpack, but his pack is full so he leaves it for later) for a bit. Running into a demon, he fires at it, and unwittingly sets off a barrel. The demon is burnt to a crisp, and Bamp feels a rush of knowledge…..

Rick Ashley

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

Get reloader.

Johnny Mac

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

I still think you should have killed it.

Also thanks Ashley it works.Log in to see images!

Something_Wi-
tty

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

Rick Ashley Posted:

Get reloader.

Bamp feels like he better knows how to keep his trusty companions well-fed. Stepping into the room, he finds that the demon wasn’t the only thing there. A few half-dead imps make a feeble effort to throw fireballs, but Bamp quickly puts them out of their misery. Looking around the broken and messy room, he wonders where to go next…

Rick Ashley

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

You’re welcome Mac and go to the darkned portion past the little hallway.

Something_Wi-
tty

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

Rick Ashley Posted:

go to the darkned portion past the little hallway.

Bamp kills a few more enemies, sustaining no damage. A sergeant drops a weapon magazine mod. While he debates whether or not to apply it to one of his guns, he spots another former human behind an imp. However, this one is different from the others he’s encountered so far…

Rick Ashley

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

...Kill it..Kill it and steal his chain gun…then put the mod on the chaingun…

Something_Wi-
tty

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

Rick Ashley Posted:

...Kill it..Kill it and steal his chain gun…then put the mod on the chaingun…

Deciding that the chaingun would be better off making mincemeat out of hellspawn instead of him, Bamp fires at the pair. He hits the barrel. Time stops for an instant where he can see their look of “OH SHI-”, then both are torn to pieces in a huge fireball. Luckily, the chaingun is still intact. He tosses away his still-unused combat knife, and giggling, picks up his shiny new toy.

Running around gleefully, he looks for something to test it out on. He finds a room with 4 imps and a sergeant. They snarl. He grins. The chaingun starts to spin. They whimper. They ****ing die. Miserably. The floor is now clear.

A lot of it still hasn’t been explored, so Bamp looks around. He finds so far: a small medpack, a large medpack, (though he doesn’t have room in his pack for either, so he waits to make a decision about them) a Supercharge Globe (!!), a few Small Health Globes, the stairway to a place called “The Chained Court” and a lever.

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

Use small medpack

Rick Ashley

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

use 1 or 2 medpacks to get to full health and grab the large, and then go into the chained court.

Something_Wi-
tty

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

Done, and grabbed all the goodies on the way (The supercharge globe boosts to 200% life).

Looking around, Bamp sees a crapload of blood, 4 berserk packs (restore life to 100% and enter a berserk frenzy where melee damage is more than doubled and damage taken is reduced by a LOT), and…..oh god. Oh good god yes.

Rick Ashley

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

Get the chainsaw just incase you run out of ammo.

Something_Wi-
tty

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

Rick Ashley Posted:

Get the chainsaw just incase you run out of ammo.

Bamp grabs the chainsaw, eager to carve some flesh and bone…but discovers he has a problem. Being an Angel of Light Travel, he’s repulsed by the idea of carrying more than 10 items at once.

Rick Ashley

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

Get rid of the shotgun shells.

Something_Wi-
tty

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

Rick Ashley Posted:

Get rid of the shotgun shells.

Deciding that this chainsaw will be more effective as a close-range weapon, Bamp discards the shells and picks up the saw. As he grabs it, he suddenly finds his anger building. He HATES Phobos, he HATES these demons, he HATES that he’s on his own, and he HATES THAT THESE BASTARDS ARE TRYING KILL HIM RRRALBFSDLBFLSDBLSFLASF!!!

Roaring with fury, Bamp slices down the closest door, and finds himself confronted by a horde of former humans. Ignoring the stinging bullets, he charges at them like an angry bull, sending limbs and torsos flying in every direction!

After killing the first 8 he calms down, and the bullets start to sting a lot more. Regardless, he presses on, carving them all into chunks. Exhausted, he finishes them off, leaving nothing but a huge arena full of bodies and ammo. However, he feels the presence of more beasts. He hears hisses that chill him to the bone. Unable to see anything, he comes to the conclusion that the beasts lie in the rooms across the lava.

He feels that there is something valuable in those rooms, but remembers how much the acid hurt. Then again, there ARE all these Berserk Packs just lying around…

(Next update will take a while, I have important stuff to do Log in to see images! Something_Witty edited this message on 06/05/2008 4:01AM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!