Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fun ITT: Let's play Doom: the Roguelike

Bear

Avatar: 19845 2011-10-31 11:07:12 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Panic

Something_Wi-
tty

Avatar: 32289 2010-01-24 16:35:06 -0500

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

OH GOD WHAT THE **** IS THAT MY HEAD JUST GOT DECAPITATED

Bear Posted:

Panic

DGHSDFGKDJSFHGDNJDSNVSDFJKGNSDG!!!!1

Bamp runs in circles for a while, screaming his lungs out! After about a minute of this (not hearing the doors opening and low moans a short distance away), Bamp finally runs straight into a door, knocking himself flat. Groaning, he gets up, unhurt but feeling a bit of a twat.

Bear

Avatar: 19845 2011-10-31 11:07:12 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Walk into the door and start fighting stuff Log in to see images!

Something_Wi-
tty

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

Bear Posted:

Walk into the door and start fighting stuff Log in to see images!

Wanting revenge for his injuries, Bamp storms into the room, looking for something to exact vengeance on. After searching a few empty rooms, he finds an imp. Backing out of the room, he unshoulders his shotgun, then charges in. The imp is turned into a splatter with one blast.

Reloading, he marches through the rooms, kicking in the doors. Coming across an imp and sergeant, he swaps to his pistol and prepares for a tough battle. The battle is suddenly made a lot easier when the sergeant decides that it would be really smart to not only fire a shotgun from long range, but also while his stronger buddy is right in front of him, in a narrow corridor. The imp dies with a dumbfounded look on its face.

Bamp feels that he’s a stronger man from his experiences…..

Gene Hackman

Avatar: 45667 Mon Mar 09 04:05:35 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Son of a gun

Rick Ashley

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

Then explore some more killing everything and anything, also pull any levers you see.

Something_Wi-
tty

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

Chito Posted:

Son of a gun

(“Dig the prowess, the capacity for violence!” )

Bamp feels that he knows pistols better than ever, learning how to fire them blazing fast, and how to optimize the damage. With this newfound skill, he nails the sergeant before it can even reload. Stepping forward to pick up the ammo it dropped, he spots another one. Beside it, he notices another suit of armor, and paying more attention to his surroundings, the next staircase back in the room.

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

Ascend staircase?

Something_Wi-
tty

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

Rick Ashley Posted:

Then explore some more killing everything and anything, also pull any levers you see.

In an excitable frenzy, Bamp runs around, mowing down all he comes across with his new pistol skills. He takes some hits and uses another medpack. He picks up ammo as he finds it, along with two more suits of armor. Finally, many humans and a few imps later, he feels fairly safe. The floor is clear.

Checking around, he finds a few health globes which he gladly accepts (putting himself above 100% health in the process). Clearing the floor of goodies, he finds something intriguing: another staircase. This one is covered in blood, and has a sign next to it: “Hell’s Arena. Enter only if you know no fear, mortal.”. He wonders which staircase he should take…

Rick Ashley

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

Don’t go to the arena we want him to live!

Something_Wi-
tty

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

Rick Ashley Posted:

Don’t go to the arena we want him to live!

Remembering his earlier panic attack, Bamp decides that he DOES in fact know fear, so he takes the other staircase. As he walks around, he notices the heightened life force provided by the healing globes slowly fading. Must not have enough power to keep his life permanently over 100%. Interesting. On the next floor, Bamp finds himself in a large room with 2 small healing globes and a combat shotgun. He grins.

Rick Ashley

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

Take the globes and the combat, explore some more and mow down anything in your path.

Rick Ashley edited this message on 06/05/2008 12:28AM

Something_Wi-
tty

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

Rick Ashley Posted:

Take the globes and the combat, explore some more and mow down anything in your path.

Deciding to keep his life as high over its natural limit as possible, Bamp grabs the globes, and the shottie. Being low on inventory space, he ditches his old shottie. He also sees some steel boots, which he puts on. Heading through the north door, he spies an imp.

His new shottie rips it to pieces in nothing flat. Walking along the corridor, he comes across the entrance to what might be a very large room. Ready to kick bum, he prepares to boot in the door, until he hears a noise. A deep, resonating growl. Hmmm, haven’t heard THAT one before…

Rick Ashley

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

Reload and charge in.

Something_Wi-
tty

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

Rick Ashley Posted:

Reload and charge in.

Deciding that with his high health and ****in’ new shottie there’s nothing he can’t handle, Bamp boots in the door. He finds an empty room. Feeling a little silly, he moves in the direction of the growl, and carefully opens the door. Seeing a room full of shin-deep water, he holds up his gun and wades in. Looking to his right, he finds what was growling, and tenses.

Gritting his teeth, he unloads a shell into the muscled horror. It roars in pain and charges straight for him, keen to rip him apart. Unshaken, Bamp steps backwards, pumping another shell into the chamber, then firing. The shot tears through the demon and carries into the imp, which also perishes. Sighing in relief, Bamp picks up some 10mm ammo, then checks the other room. He finds an imp, which he plugs full of lead.

Carrying on, he meets more imps and former humans, suffering a few light injuries but inflicting fatal ones in return. He meets another demon, and from his encounter begins to realise that the creatures are damn resilient, and rely on melee to destroy their enemies. Moving on, he finds a room full of corrosive acid. It doesn’t SEEM like there’s anything interesting inside…..

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

If you can run around in acid without too much damage: Run frantically in the room trying to find something

If it will instantly or quickly kill you: **** it, go somewhere else.

Also I tried downloading it, seems the ZIP file is corrupted for me, maybe it’s my system, anyone else try?

Something_Wi-
tty

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

Johnny Mac Posted:

If you can run around in acid without too much damage: Run frantically in the room trying to find something

If it will instantly or quickly kill you: **** it, go somewhere else.

Also I tried downloading it, seems the ZIP file is corrupted for me, maybe it’s my system, anyone else try?

(Hmmm, that’s odd, I just tried and it seems fine for me. You should be able to just extract the folder and fire up the .exe, are you using Windows or Linux?)

Bamp decides he’s a pretty badbum sort of fellow, he can handle a little acid. He steps forward, then screams as his feet suddenly explode in pain! His brief dip shows him there’s a door on the other side, but bloody hell, it hurt enough with just the one step, trying to go there and back would likely be suicide. Stopping to rub and dry his smoldering feet, he curses and decides to take another path.

Back in the large room, he fires at a former human, hearing an explosion and several screams in the distance. Stepping over the charred corpses, he finds an open door. He peeks through, and notices a barrel right in front of the door. He hears deep growls on the other side of the wall.

Call Me Diego

Avatar: 41721 2010-01-14 23:10:10 -0500

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Emo Kid

Boo!

Shoot the barrel

Rick Ashley

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

Charge in and kill this thing as well.

Something_Wi-
tty

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

la noche triste Posted:

Shoot the barrel

From where he is now? Also, which barrel?

Something_Witty edited this message on 06/05/2008 1:32AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!