Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Evil Trout More like The Great Firewall of HOLY **** THIS FORUM IS HARD

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

Arktor Posted:

Damn I wish I’d known that it went to as low as 7 threads. I did it with 11.

for reals

Goth_Jesus

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

If you want to do with an emo, you’ll want to spec up to at least 230ish ego first. I highly suggest over 300 ego, so you can get a substantial boost to attacks.

If you stick at less than 200 ego, it will be *very* expensive.

Vuron

Avatar: 4928 2011-07-31 00:39:10 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 40 Emo Kid

Vile serpent! I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

I did it at 225 on my emo because I’m too cheap to respec.

It was expensive as hell and my defense was low enough that it hardly ever missed.

I think either Pluvius or Ruiner of Fun will likely get the best time as they can power it with a defaced mona lisa. The defense bonus on that item should dramatically increase the miss percentage.

mary misanth-
rope

Level 35 Emo Kid

Second Best mammary glands on Forumwarz

Oooh “only” 142 Smileprins at 7 threads. I had 205 ego.

Thingysomeone

Level 27 Camwhore

I have worst ****ing ideas in the entire world!

Who will be the first Re-Re to beat it?

Goth_Jesus

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Thingysomeone Posted:

Hm, let’s see.

What do you think? 500 smileprin XR enough? Nah, probably at least 1000 to be on the safe side.

BLOODPINKO

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Ouch, that hurt. Beating it at 7 threads cost me 180 XRs. 165 ego Log in to see images!

A bit of a panic when it attacked me with only 105-108 for awhile without missing, my ego slowly decreasing as i could only heal 100/round. but i made it finally. sweet sweet e-peen, soon you will be mine Log in to see images!

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

110 Smileprins, 3 L’ORLY at 7 threads…

Too damn unlucky on hits Log in to see images!

Well, waiting on e-peen! Log in to see images! Fran edited this message on 06/02/2008 3:57PM

kittiejenn

Avatar: 18080 2011-11-01 00:29:42 -0400

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 35 Emo Kid

So damn naughty it wraps back around to nice.

Arktor Posted:

Damn I wish I’d known that it went to as low as 7 threads. I did it with 11.

I had 6, guess I was really lucky Log in to see images!

Vuron

Avatar: 4928 2011-07-31 00:39:10 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 40 Emo Kid

Vile serpent! I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

Goth_Jesus Posted:

Hm, let’s see.

What do you think? 500 smileprin XR enough? Nah, probably at least 1000 to be on the safe side.

The problem is that even with a respec to get max defense the miss percentage is going to be heinously low on a re-re. I think it can be done but grinding feces enough times to get the required amount of smileprins seems stupid at best.

Goth_Jesus

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Vuron Posted:

The problem is that even with a respec to get max defense the miss percentage is going to be heinously low on a re-re. I think it can be done but grinding feces enough times to get the required amount of smileprins seems stupid at best.

Well, all you really need is … let’s see…

Yes, I think it could be done, given sufficient incentive (and a couple weeks to farm consumables.) In fact, with maybe 200 – 300 XR.

Goth_Jesus edited this message on 06/02/2008 5:33PM

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

kittiejenn Posted:

I had 6, guess I was really lucky Log in to see images!

SIX!?!! YOU MEAN I WASTED FLEZZ ON 7??! omg I think I’m going to have a strokeLog in to see images!

Rastapopoulos

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 21 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

GREAT GREASY ****!

Whose idea was this?

This thing really, really needs its own rating.

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

i'm such a tedious, utterly useless **** that i deserve nothing more than a stock **** avatar

Thingysomeone Posted:

the one with the game dolphin

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

the ‘speedrun’ list grows and grows. I guess it wasn’t nearly as hard as ET thought Log in to see images!

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Pickled male reproductive organbum Posted:

the ‘speedrun’ list grows and grows. I guess it wasn’t nearly as hard as ET thought Log in to see images!

You just need to discard ~10k flezz and get a 7-thread forum. Nothing as hard as ET thought, really.

ib4 IMDb with 2k health and 200 damage per hit?

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

littlefran Posted:

You just need to discard ~10k flezz and get a 7-thread forum. Nothing as hard as ET thought, really.

ib4 IMDb with 2k health and 200 damage per hit?

Increasing health and damage will only change two things:

1) The amount of flezz required

2) The amount of luck required (too many high-damage hits in a row, especially if significantly greater than 100, is guaranteed to kill you. Unless I suppose you’re a troll with a DML, in which case 50% damage reduction will let you take hits of 200.)

Pluvius

Avatar: 10089 2010-01-24 16:29:03 -0500

[ClansRGay]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Hay guyz, I just found out who this forum is for, and what the DML is for.

Hint: The two answers are related (AND MAY SURPRISE YOU).

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

Arktor Posted:

Increasing health and damage will only change two things:

1) The amount of flezz required

2) The amount of luck required (too many high-damage hits in a row, especially if significantly greater than 100, is guaranteed to kill you. Unless I suppose you’re a troll with a DML, in which case 50% damage reduction will let you take hits of 200.)

Yeah I know, just a wild guess.

About epeen, fresh from IDC:

littlefran: Evil Trout: when are you implementing the GFoC epeen?

littlefran: (I guess it’s not up yet because people beat it faster then you expected)

Evil Trout: littlefran: people did beat it faster than I expected. I’ll probably do it this week sometime

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

littlefran Posted:

Yeah I know, just a wild guess.

About epeen, fresh from IDC:

littlefran: Evil Trout: when are you implementing the GFoC epeen?

littlefran: (I guess it’s not up yet because people beat it faster then you expected)

Evil Trout: littlefran: people did beat it faster than I expected. I’ll probably do it this week sometime

It’s hard to think of something that is skill related. After all, any fixed problem will have a fixed solution. I suppose you could do something like, a forum would base its damage off of the damage of the attack that you just used against it. And similarly, using consumables would cause it to heal itself. Actually, imagine if GFoC healed itself for 100 every time you used a smileprin XR. But still, you could beat it just by bringing in enough Smileprin XR and waiting to get lucky.

@pluvius: I’m not sure if you were serious, but if you were I think you’ll find that the flezz earned from GFoC does not compensate for the repair costs of the DML. You’d be better off using the DML to run Praypal, which isn’t saying much.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!