Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

littlefran Posted:

Yeah I know, just a wild guess.

About epeen, fresh from IDC:

littlefran: Evil Trout: when are you implementing the GFoC epeen?

littlefran: (I guess it’s not up yet because people beat it faster then you expected)

Evil Trout: littlefran: people did beat it faster than I expected. I’ll probably do it this week sometime

It’s hard to think of something that is skill related. After all, any fixed problem will have a fixed solution. I suppose you could do something like, a forum would base its damage off of the damage of the attack that you just used against it. And similarly, using consumables would cause it to heal itself. Actually, imagine if GFoC healed itself for 100 every time you used a smileprin XR. But still, you could beat it just by bringing in enough Smileprin XR and waiting to get lucky.

@pluvius: I’m not sure if you were serious, but if you were I think you’ll find that the flezz earned from GFoC does not compensate for the repair costs of the DML. You’d be better off using the DML to run Praypal, which isn’t saying much.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!