Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest wilD-****22's Endurance Challenge (10 BP Reward)

Czarnian bum-
bumin

Avatar: 43648 Fri Dec 05 19:45:05 -0500 2008

[Bigguyinblack Fan -
Club
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

"He who devours your entrails and thoroughly enjoys it."

In this contest, wilD-****22 will demonstrate whether or not he has the stamina & endurance to resist trolling (or being trolled) by Team Shortbus. The challenge will last for five (5) days, beginning on a day & time to be specified below. It will end precisely 120 hours after it begins. Successful completion of the contest will result in a ten (10) Brownie Point award to wilD-****22, from Czarnian bumbumin.

Here are the rules of this contest:

1. wilD-****22 may not make any posts in any Forumwarz Flamebate forum, Internet Delay Chat, Incit or Tubmail that either directly or indirectly refer to Team Shortbus as a whole, or any individual member of Team Shortbus.

2. wilD-****22 may not reply to any posts made by any member of Team Shortbus, except in a non-Roleplaying forum.

3. wilD-****22, if replying to a post made by a member of Team Shortbus in a non-Roleplaying forum, may not post anything which could be viewed as antagonistic or disruptive.

4. These rules remain in effect regardless of the nature of any post made by a member of Team Shortbus, in any location, at any time.

5. wilD-****22 may not edit any posts made during this challenge. Any edited post will immediately disqualify wilD-****22.

6. In the event of a disputed rule call, Czarnian bumbumin will defer to the judgment of a ForumWarz Admin (Evil Trout). If Evil Trout determines that wilD-****22 did not violate a rule, then Czarnian bumbumin will abide by that decision.

7. There will be a 5 Brownie Point Bounty to the first (and only first) player, from any Klan, including a non-Klan player, that can provide verifiable proof (as verified by a ForumWarz Admin) that wilD-****22 failed to abide by the rules of this contest. This proof must be verified by a ForumWarz Admin for the Bounty to be paid.

8. Czarnian bumbumin will arrange a prepayment of the Brownie Points to Evil Trout to ensure that the reward will be properly paid, then verified by evil trout, before this contest can begin.

9. Payment of any Brownie Points will be made within three (3) days of the completion of this contest unless alternate arrangements are made between the concerned parties. If the Brownie Points are held by Evil Trout, then Evil Trout will dispense the reward whenever he feels like it. Czarnian bumbumin cannot be held responsible in the unlikely event that Evil Trout is unable to pay out the reward within the three (3) day time period.

These rules await a pending agreement from Evil Trout to act as an ‘overseer’.

These rules were edited to conform to the modifications requested by the potential contestant, and updated to include Tubmails as a prohibited area.

GAME UPDATE

Verifiable Evidence Provided by Molnir and a player choosing to remain anonymous.

Reward to be paid out shortly.

Better luck next time, Wild-****.

Czarnian Assassin edited this message on 05/27/2008 7:04PM

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

i'm such a tedious, utterly useless **** that i deserve nothing more than a stock **** avatar

#1: 10 days is not several..thats not acceptable.. i counter with 2 days and i wont go much higher

6. In the event of a disputed rule call, Czarnian bumbumin will defer to the judgment of a ForumWarz Admin (Evil Trout). If Evil Trout determines that wilD-****22 did not violate a rule, then Czarnian bumbumin will abide by that decision.

also unacceptable because you can just claim any edit i previously did, is new

8. If there is a failure on the part of Czarnian bumbumin to pay either the Contest Reward to wilD-****22 (if he succeeds) or a Bounty to an eligible player, then Czarnian bumbumin will request to be banned for a period of no less than three days.

a ban of a few days is also not acceptable if you refuse to pay

wilD-sLuT22 edited this message on 05/22/2008 10:03PM

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

wilD-****22 Posted:

#1: 10 days is not several..thats not acceptable.. i counter with 2 days and i wont go much higher

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK

WIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Sapper

Avatar: 8525 2009-12-20 17:41:27 -0500

[So ronery]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

What, cant stay away from TSB that long? Come on nancy-boy, cinch up your girdle and man up.

deMonSPaWN

Avatar: 43152 2010-02-03 13:32:04 -0500

Level 22 Permanoob

“Moron”

wilD-****22 Posted:

wilD-****22 edited this message on 05/22/2008 10:03PM

DeadMcMahon

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

wilD-****22 Posted:

8. If there is a failure on the part of Czarnian bumbumin to pay either the Contest Reward to wilD-****22 (if he succeeds) or a Bounty to an eligible player, then Czarnian bumbumin will request to be banned for a period of no less than three days.

Weaselling out already? First of all, we can’t claim old edits as new edits because EDITS ARE DATED. Jesus, you’re an idiot.

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

i'm such a tedious, utterly useless **** that i deserve nothing more than a stock **** avatar

Sapper Posted:

What, cant stay away from TSB that long? Come on nancy-boy, cinch up your girdle and man up.

10 days for 10bp? lol..get real

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

wilD-****22 Posted:

How stupid are you? Your response doesn’t make sense for three reasons.

First, edits are timestamped, so it’s pretty ****ing clear when they happened.

Second, you’re the one who asked for Trout to oversee this, how is it a problem that he is the final judge?

Third, I don’t think you’re even allowed to enter into a contract of any sort when you’re obviously not of sound mind.

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

If Wild-**** declines the challenge I would like to accept the 10 BP as collateral.

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

the value of flaming you lil nosepickers daily, is in itself, actually priceless..i might go as high as 3 days

DeadMcMahon

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

A day for BP sounds like a terrific rate to me.

You want 2 days, go 2 BP. But that’s my opinion.

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

Sancdar Posted:

Second, you’re the one who asked for Trout to oversee this, how is it a problem that he is the final judge?

Third, I don’t think you’re even allowed to enter into a contract of any sort when you’re obviously not of sound mind.

so, they get banned for 3 days, while i spend 10 days for nothing? youre the ****ing idiot if you think ill fall for that

Czarnian bum-
bumin

[Bigguyinblack Fan -
Club
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

wilD-****22 Posted:

Two days is also not several. Let’s call it one week (seven days).

Actually, I can’t, since the time/date of the original post is listed with your original post. Once the contest starts, the time date stamps in question will be set. If the contest starts 5 p.m. Friday, then anything you posted up to 4:59 p.m. Friday is exempt. Edit those to your hearts content.

What would you like to suggest as a suitable punishment?

This is actually a moot point, because I’m going to buy the BP and have Evil Trout hold them out of my account. He will confirm that I have purchased the BP, and since I am granting him the right to veto me if he feels my call is in error, there’s actually no way I can welch on the bet.

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

DeadMcMahon Posted:

Weaselling out already? First of all, we can’t claim old edits as new edits because EDITS ARE DATED. Jesus, you’re an idiot.

ah, a new up and coming tsb fabulous persongitron. hi, fabulous persongitron!

DeadMcMahon

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

That’s not what he was responding to, douchebag. Your edits comment is ridiculous.

Yes, he gets banned for 3 days. It’s not like you lose anything if he stiffs you. And I know the guy- he won’t.

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

wilD-****22 Posted:

Sancdar Posted:

so, they get banned for 3 days, while i spend 10 days for nothing? youre the ****ing idiot if you think ill fall for that

Your response has nothing to do with my post, why are you quoting me?

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

Czarnian bumbumin Posted:

What would you like to suggest as a suitable punishment?

This is actually a moot point, because I’m going to buy the BP and have Evil Trout hold them out of my account. He will confirm that I have purchased the BP, and since I am granting him the right to veto me if he feels my call is in error, there’s actually no way I can welch on the bet.

if you swear you can pay if i win, and you make it 4 days… then i think we have a deal..i will scan the **** once more to make sure

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

Sancdar Posted:

Your response has nothing to do with my post, why are you quoting me?

only because youre a moron. dont worry about it.

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

I would totally quit posting at all for 10 day for 10 bp. **** is a woman's genitals.

Czarnian bum-
bumin

[Bigguyinblack Fan -
Club
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

wilD-****22 Posted:

if you swear you can pay if i win, and you make it 4 days… then i think we have a deal..i will scan the **** once more to make sure

I will have Evil Trout confirm that I made the purchase before the contest would begin. I don’t welch on bets.

And Five Days. 120 Hours. Final Offer.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!