Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest wilD-****22's Endurance Challenge (10 BP Reward)

Anansi

[Arsenal of Ninjacr-
acy
]

Level 69 Troll

Resident Psychoanalyst

Speaking of science, it is a scientific fact that posting multiple times consecutively is a form of trolling.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

noSEXjustKITTEN Posted:

best post by nana

you are not a good poster

noSEXjustKIT-
TEN

[Arsenal of Ninjacr-
acy
]

Level 26 Camwhore

“Playmate of the Month”

nanafabulous personjesus Posted:

you are not a good poster

doing translationbot’s job now? i feel like the irony there is hilarious! peeps taking jobs from computers! sometimes u really make me lol nanafabulous personjesus

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

noSEXjustKITTEN Posted:

doing translationbot’s job now? i feel like the irony there is hilarious! peeps taking jobs from computers! sometimes u really make me lol nanafabulous personjesus

i didnt read this but i still have to say that you are not a good poster

Czarnian bum-
bumin

Avatar: 43648 Fri Dec 05 19:45:05 -0500 2008

[Bigguyinblack Fan -
Club
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

"He who devours your entrails and thoroughly enjoys it."

Thank you so much, Wild-****. I could not have asked for a better puppet. I throw out a little piece of bait, and you snap it right up. Hilarious. And I even considered photoshopping a ‘screenshot’ to add to the deception, but decided that would be going to far.

I do believe that guenwhyever is not your alt, although I have asked for that to be confirmed officially, just to be on the safe side.

But even if that’s not your alt, we still have this to consider:

You were my little puppet plaything for 10 cents an hour.

For 120 Hours, you did exactly what I told you to do, for a payout worth $12.50.

I suggest using 3 of those Brownie Points and changing your name to cHeAp-****22.

This was a lot of fun. Thanks for the laughs.

Czarnian Assassin edited this message on 05/29/2008 8:12AM

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

i'm such a tedious, utterly useless **** that i deserve nothing more than a stock **** avatar

lol, well, czarnian, it was tough to follow those rules, so in a way you did win, i will agree. however, you made the challenge and i stuck to it, so i in fact won, overall. anyhow i dont trust any agreements with tsb anymore, since youd like to all weasel out of it any way you can, its really dishonorable. at least you, of all tsb, can admit i have won. it did come at a big price to me, because i was watching all along Log in to see images!

edit here: also, you guys are so incredibly alt-paranoid it was hilarious to watch, tho even if they were my alt, that still would not have dq’ed me even/unless it was an illegal one. also, there was a loophole in domination one of you tsb could have tried to use, tho dom was not mentioned in the contest…one of them could have posted anonymously pretending to be me, that was the one shadow of doubt i could see…luckily no one figured that out. anyways, i have stuck by your rules, and its a win for both in a way, since what you really wanted was the epeen apparently. either way, i have stuck to the rules very carefully, and that 10bp is mine, and i thank you. it will go to good use. NOW, you can be alt paranoid for real hehe Log in to see images! wilD-sLuT22 edited this message on 05/28/2008 9:18PM

Czarnian bum-
bumin

[Bigguyinblack Fan -
Club
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

Check my edit. I didn’t realize those posts came BEFORE the deadline. That changes everything.

I will take the time to review those posts, and their time stamps. Replying to me wasn’t allowable under the official rules.

Give me a few minutes to check those posts and make a fair bumessment.

By the way, is 10 cents an hour your standard rate, or can I get a better discount if I need a puppet for, say, two-weeks?

Czarnian Assassin edited this message on 05/29/2008 8:13AM

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

i'm such a tedious, utterly useless **** that i deserve nothing more than a stock **** avatar

that was all about the rules, and you said i was allowed to discuss the rules with you, in the ‘interest of fairness’

Czarnian bumbumin Posted:

Official Start Time of Contest: 05/23/2008 4:05PM Eastern Daylight Time.

Also: Wild-**** may post rules questions in this thread. I will answer the rule questions publicly.

Any discussion between myself and Wild-****, in regards to rules questions, is not a violation. That is the only addendum to the rules, in the interest of fairness. This does not permit Wild-**** to engage me in any other types of discussions in any RP Forum.

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

as for anything else, i refuse to get drawn into some petty argument about any of it, i earned this 10bp, bigtime. if theres anything you think was illegal you can take it up with trout. i have stuck to the rules, and won. that is all.

Czarnian bum-
bumin

[Bigguyinblack Fan -
Club
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

1. That ‘rule change’ occurred AFTER the contest started. In one of your rapid-fire posts, you state that I can’t change any rules during the contest without E.T.’s approval (i.e., the splitting the bounty). You can’t pick and choose which rule changes you want to allow.

Did E.T. approve that rule change? Or did you reply to a TSB member before the contest was over. You could have simply waited until after the contest deadline expired, and then made those posts. There is a strong position there that anything I posted AFTER the contest started wasn’t part of the official contest, especially after you made such a big deal about the minutiae of the rules.

2. Even if the ‘rule change’ is authentic, then the part in regards to non-antagonistic replies would still apply. I submit that your replies to me, inside the time limits of the contest, were somewhat aggressive and antagonistic.

I think I will, in the interest of fairness, simply ask Evil Trout to render a final decision. I think you pushed the rule-limit too hard and broke it. But I want to remove my possible bias from the equation.

I’ll leave it in E.T.’s hands.

Best of luck.

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

you are contradicting your own rule, which i accepted. good luck to you and your last attempt to weasel out of it, as well.

Czarnian bum-
bumin

[Bigguyinblack Fan -
Club
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

wilD-****22 Posted:

as for anything else, i refuse to get drawn into some petty argument about any of it, i earned this 10bp, bigtime. if theres anything you think was illegal you can take it up with trout. i have stuck to the rules, and won. that is all.

See my above post for the two reasons that you may have lost. I will let E.T. be the final judge.

Yes, I attempted to trick you, during the contest. Once the contest started, your job was to stick to the original rules. You replied to me, based upon a ‘rule’ that was added after the contest began. If I had the power to add rules after the contest began, then why wouldn’t I simply add a rule that if anyone quotes a previous post of yours, or mentions your name, or anything incredibly absurd, then you lose?

If I had the authority to change the rules midgame, then you lost before we began.

If you replied to a TSB member based upon a ‘rule’ that was added after the contest began, then you violated rule number two:

2. wilD-****22 may not reply to any posts made by any member of Team Shortbus, except in a non-Roleplaying forum.

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

it was about the rules, my posts, quite clearly lol.

Czarnian bum-
bumin

[Bigguyinblack Fan -
Club
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

There was nothing in the original rules that allowed you to reply to me during the contest.

Any ‘rule’ that I added after the contest began was not a valid rule, especially considering how many revisions you forced me to make to my first set of rules. The fact that you were so involved with setting the rules in the first place is more than sufficient to indicate that the rule set was critically important to you. There is no way you would have allowed me to have the authority to change any rules after the beginning of the contest.

Therefore, it is clear that my ‘rule change’, which came after the contest had started, was not a legal rule.

Therefore, rule #2 was still in place, unmodified, and you replied to a TSB member’s post before the deadline was up.

Had you waited until the five days was up, you would have been 100% free and clear.

You can’t hid behind a ‘rule’ that wasn’t part of the original rule set.

If I had said instead that ‘Oh, by the way, if Wild-**** makes any posts in any forum, that disqualifies him’, then would you have allowed me the authority in that case to make the rule change?

Of course not. Only because the ‘rule change’ benefited you did you accept it. I wasn’t expecting you to fall for that. I figured it was a pretty lame attempt to trip you up, and since you didn’t post anything for almost four days, I figured that you’d realized I was trying to trick you. And at first, I thought you’d posted your ‘rules dispute posts’ AFTER the deadline.

Imagine my surprise when you actually took the bait?

But again, in the interest of fairness, even though I think I executed a clbumic misdirection tactic on you, I’ll defer to Evil Trout’s decision.

I think basic logic works in my favor though.

Czarnian Assassin edited this message on 05/28/2008 9:44PM

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

Czarnian bumbumin Posted:

There was nothing in the original rules that allowed you to reply to me during the contest.

Any ‘rule’ that I added after the contest began was not a valid rule, especially considering how many revisions you forced me to make to my first set of rules. The fact that you were so involved with setting the rules in the first place is more than sufficient to indicate that the rule set was critically important to you. There is no way you would have allowed me to have the authority to change any rules after the beginning of the contest.

Therefore, it is clear that my ‘rule change’, which came after the contest had started, was not a legal rule.

Therefore, rule #2 was still in place, unmodified, and you replied to a TSB member’s post before the deadline was up.

Had you waited until the five days was up, you would have been 100% free and clear.

You can’t hid behind a ‘rule’ that wasn’t part of the original rule set.

If I had said instead that ‘Oh, by the way, if Wild-**** makes any posts in any forum, that disqualifies him’, then would you have allowed me the authority in that case to make the rule change?

Of course not. Only because the ‘rule change’ benefited you did you accept it. I wasn’t expecting you to fall for that. I figured it was a pretty lame attempt to trip you up, and since you didn’t post anything for almost four days, I figured that you’d realized I was trying to trick you. And at first, I thought you’d posted your ‘rules dispute posts’ AFTER the deadline.

Imagine my surprise when you actually took the bait?

But again, in the interest of fairness, even though I think I executed a clbumic misdirection tactic on you, I’ll defer to Evil Trout’s decision.

I think basic logic works in my favor though.

i have followed your rules completely. the rest is up to trout.

Czarnian bum-
bumin

[Bigguyinblack Fan -
Club
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

So, are you saying I had the authority to change the rules after the contest began? Because the ‘rule’ that allowed you to reply to me was added after the contest began.

That’s a huge can of worms you’re opening up.

Are you sure you want to stick by that position?

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

you’re the one who made this contest, not i..if you made a rule and i agreed to it, then it is/was a rule, by your own ‘logic’. thats enough arguing for me today, your trying to weasel out of it sickens me. its in trouts hands now.

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

waaaaaahhhhhh

Czarnian bum-
bumin

[Bigguyinblack Fan -
Club
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

Bob challenges Dave to a silence contest.

Bob bets Dave $10 that Dave cannot stay silent for five minutes.

Dave agrees.

Bob starts the timer, and five seconds into the challenge says that he just remembered, he can only afford $5, so he’s changing the bet.

Dave says, ”You can’t do that, you can’t change the bet!!!”

Bob stops the timer, and tells Dave he just lost the silence challenge.

Of course I was going to try to trick & bait you. And you fell for it. I thought for sure that you wouldn’t fall for it, but I had to try. That was part of the challenge. You even said that you were expecting some dirty tricks. But we didn’t photoshop anything, we didn’t fabricate any evidence. We simply baited you.

Evil Trout Tubmailed me back, he’s going to review it later and render a decision. I’ve already given him my position and presented my argument.

By the way, if you’re going to stick to the ”Czarnian bumbumin had the authority to change a rule after the contset began because it was his contest” defense, allow me to change another few rules, since you’re allowing me that authority:

Rule Change A: The Contest is for Ten Days.

Rule Change B: If Wild**** makes any posts at all within the Ten Day contest time, he loses the contest, and owes Czarnian bumbumin 20 Brownie Points.

If the first ‘rule change’ was legal, then so are these….

So, where’s my money? Log in to see images!

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

czarnian posted: Official Start Time of Contest: 05/23/2008 4:05PM Eastern Daylight Time.

Also: Wild-**** may post rules questions in this thread. I will answer the rule questions publicly.

Any discussion between myself and Wild-****, in regards to rules questions, is not a violation.

(thats called admission, btw)
That is the only addendum to the rules, in the interest of fairness. This does not permit Wild-**** to engage me in any other types of discussions in any RP Forum.

also there was nothing in the rules about NOT agreeing to more rules, so that point is moot. especially since you decided to offer that new rule.

im done now, its up to trout.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!