Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest wilD-****22's Endurance Challenge (10 BP Reward)

forumwhore

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

You think he’ll do it for a fat donkey male reproductive organ up his cornhole?

mary misanth-
rope

Level 35 Emo Kid

Second Best mammary glands on Forumwarz

What about alts?

There should be a clause that if WS22 uses or creates an alt and breaks a rule on that alt, he loses.

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

i'm such a tedious, utterly useless **** that i deserve nothing more than a stock **** avatar

8. Czarnian bumbumin will arrange a prepayment of the Brownie Points for Evil Trout to ensure that the reward will be properly paid, verified by evil trout, before this contest can begin.

9. Payment of any Brownie Points will be made within three (3) days of the completion of this contest unless alternate arrangements are made between the concerned parties. If the Brownie Points are held by Evil Trout, then Evil Trout will dispense the reward whenever he feels like it. Czarnian bumbumin cannot be held responsible in the unlikely event that Evil Trout is unable to pay out the reward within the three (3) day time period.

wilD-sLuT22 edited this message on 05/22/2008 10:39PM

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

i'm such a tedious, utterly useless **** that i deserve nothing more than a stock **** avatar

the arranged prepayment makes the first half of rule 8 pointless

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

wilD-****22 Posted:

8. If there is a failure on the part of Czarnian bumbumin to pay either the Contest Reward to wilD-****22 (if he succeeds) or a Bounty to an eligible player, then Czarnian bumbumin will request to be banned for a period of no less than three days. Czarnian bumbumin will arrange a prepayment of the Brownie Points for Evil Trout to ensure that the reward will be properly paid, verified by evil trout, before this contest can begin.

9. Payment of any Brownie Points will be made within two (2) days of the completion of this contest unless alternate arrangements are made between the concerned parties. If the Brownie Points are held by Evil Trout, then Evil Trout will dispense the reward whenever he feels like it. Czarnian bumbumin cannot be held responsible in the unlikely event that Evil Trout is unable to pay out the reward within the three (3) day time period.

DISCREPANCY

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

read it now..lol

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

wilD-****22 Posted:

read it now..lol

what

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

man yer a sharp one eh?..typical tsb

Czarnian bum-
bumin

Avatar: 43648 Fri Dec 05 19:45:05 -0500 2008

[Bigguyinblack Fan -
Club
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

"He who devours your entrails and thoroughly enjoys it."

wilD-****22 Posted:

8. If there is a failure on the part of Czarnian bumbumin to pay either the Contest Reward to wilD-****22 (if he succeeds) or a Bounty to an eligible player, then Czarnian bumbumin will request to be banned for a period of no less than three days. Czarnian bumbumin will arrange a prepayment of the Brownie Points for Evil Trout to ensure that the reward will be properly paid, verified by evil trout, before this contest can begin.

Conflicting points. If the payment can be held by Evil Trout, then there’s no way I can be banned for non-payment. We need to find out from ET if he can hold the BP in escrow.

If he can hold the BP, then this is rule #8:

Czarnian bumbumin will purchase ten (10) Brownie Points, which will be held in escrow by Evil Trout. These Brownie Points will be used by Evil Trout to pay out any reward from this contest to the appropriate players.

If he cannot hold the BP, then this is rule #8:

If there is a failure on the part of Czarnian bumbumin to pay either the Contest Reward to wilD-****22 (if he succeeds) or a Bounty to an eligible player, then Czarnian bumbumin will request to be banned for a period of no less than three days.

9. Payment of any Brownie Points will be made within two (2) days of the completion of this contest unless alternate arrangements are made between the concerned parties. If the Brownie Points are held by Evil Trout, then Evil Trout will dispense the reward whenever he feels like it. Czarnian bumbumin cannot be held responsible in the unlikely event that Evil Trout is unable to pay out the reward within the three (3) day time period.

You have two different time limits listed there. Let’s agree on a two day limit, which is in your favor.

Bear

Avatar: 19845 2011-10-31 11:07:12 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

wilD-****22 Posted:

I can tell WS22 will lose first day.

DeadMcMahon

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

congratulations, you edited it

It still doesn’t make you less of an idiot

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

8. Czarnian bumbumin will arrange a prepayment of the Brownie Points to Evil Trout to ensure that the reward will be properly paid, then verified by evil trout, before this contest can begin.

9. Payment of any Brownie Points will be made within three (3) days of the completion of this contest unless alternate arrangements are made between the concerned parties. If the Brownie Points are held by Evil Trout, then Evil Trout will dispense the reward whenever he feels like it. Czarnian bumbumin cannot be held responsible in the unlikely event that Evil Trout is unable to pay out the reward within the three (3) day time period.

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

wilD-****22 Posted:

what

Anansi

[Arsenal of Ninjacr-
acy
]

Level 69 Troll

Resident Psychoanalyst

DeadMcMahon Posted:

Actually, it makes him more of an idiot.

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

Czarnian bumbumin Posted:

We need to find out from ET if he can hold the BP in escrow.

wilD-****22 Posted:

8. Czarnian bumbumin will arrange a prepayment of the Brownie Points to Evil Trout to ensure that the reward will be properly paid, then verified by evil trout, before this contest can begin.

what

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

i think we are finally getting ****ing close to a deal here, if youre actually serious. i could **** you and say the whole thing is off, right now, and it would be funny, but if you really want to make the bet, and we can agree on it, then i am in

forumwhore

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Anansi Posted:

Actually, it makes him more of an idiot.

lolz

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

wilD-****22 Posted:

i think we are finally getting ****ing close to a deal here, if youre actually serious. i could **** you and say the whole thing is off, right now, and it would be funny, but if you really want to make the bet, and we can agree on it, then i am in

what

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

yeah i really love you little fabulous persons too Log in to see images!

wilD-****22

Level 10 Camwhore

DeadMcMahon Posted:

congratulations. you are a retard

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!