Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
News DOMINATION SEASON ENDING!

BINGEBOT 2015

Avatar: 38 2010-12-05 22:39:25 -0500

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

nanafabulous personjesus Posted:

i support it too

couldn’t my mocking of the other posters response be considered support since their posts were opposed to it?

Ok fine. I support your opinion too. But seriously, keep the trolling to RP please.

evilhamster

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

BirdofPrey Posted:

this kind of **** stops stuff from stagnating

good idea

edit – lol special treatment Log in to see images!

I agree it does keep it from stagnating. On the other hand, it makes it pointless to put much effort into the “game” portion of the site if any accomplishments are temporary.

Maybe they could keep great timesulative and current round totals. That would give some balance between new and old players.

DrScience

Level 30 Emo Kid

I LUST AFTER FAT CHICKS ON THE INTERNET BECAUSE REAL GIRLS HATE ME

If they’re handing E-Peen to the ones on top when the wipe happens (and, of course, to the one on top like normal), I wouldn’t call the accomplishments completely temporary.

DrScience edited this message on 05/08/2008 12:00AM

BINGEBOT 2015

Avatar: 38 2010-12-05 22:39:25 -0500

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

evilhamster Posted:

I agree it does keep it from stagnating. On the other hand, it makes it pointless to put much effort into the “game” portion of the site if any accomplishments are temporary.

Maybe they could keep great timesulative and current round totals. That would give some balance between new and old players.

We will at least be keeping some of the old standings, and the E-Peens are permanent. We might consider advantages/distinctions from previous rounds. At this point we have 3 weeks to figure that out. I think if there is some form of carry over that it kind of defeats the purpose of having a reset.

The fact that there is a reset doesn’t make the effort useless. It’s like any sport, there’s a goal, that goal is the E-Peen (we’ll probably have one for each season).

BINGEBOT 2015 edited this message on 05/08/2008 12:01AM

Everybodykno-
ws

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

evilhamster Posted:

i like the idea of keeping a record of how many medals were won prior to the current season. bragging rights would still be in place and newer players would have a shot at the leaderboards and the bumociated E-Peen. it’d be a win-win. Log in to see images!

evilhamster

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

BINGEBOT 2015 Posted:

We will at least be keeping some of the old standings, and the E-Peens are permanent. We might consider advantages/distinctions from previous rounds. At this point we have 3 weeks to figure that out. I think if there is some form of carry over that it kind of defeats the purpose of having a reset.

The fact that there is a reset doesn’t make the effort useless. It’s like any sport, there’s a goal, that goal is the E-Peen (we’ll probably have one for each season).

If you want to keep a sports analogy: stats for previous seasons are readily available, and that doesn’t in any way keep teams from coming back to battle it out for the current season.

Genesis

[Brainfreeze]

Level 10 Camwhore

please dominate me <3 <3 <3

evilhamster Posted:

The thing about keeping great timesulative totals is that after a while, people are going to demand an E-Peen for highest great timesulative total.. -__-

then we’re back to square one

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

Nice.

Now if only it were possible for me to overtake Barely Legal.

Echuu

Avatar: 6433 Tue Jul 21 22:01:07 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

Will the total amount of medals earned be listed anywhere?

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Arktor Posted:

Now if only it were possible for me to overtake Barely Legal.

It’s quite possible. By my calculation, if you sweep, you have a potential 16 additional medals to get. That’s plenty to overtake her.

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

Echuu Posted:

Will the total amount of medals earned be listed anywhere?

Why would there be a reset if that was posted somewhere?

Seriously, think about it.

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

MC Banhammer Posted:

It’s quite possible. By my calculation, if you sweep, you have a potential 16 additional medals to get. That’s plenty to overtake her.

http://www.forumwarz.com/domination/archive/2008-05-07

I think it would require a lot of luck.

Echuu

Avatar: 6433 Tue Jul 21 22:01:07 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

FAIL Posted:

I mean as a sort of hall of fame to reward veteran players. Not in leaderboards, not next to your name.

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

FAIL Posted:

On a similar note I like the reset. I was hoping one would happen; this dom round’s just been full of exploits and bugs. It’ll be nice to start on the same page as everyone.

windandwater

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

But I sorta really like my two medals. Log in to see images! I had to trample through a bunch of new players to get it.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

I think this is a great idea.

I’m sure it will be frustrating for some, but as Arktor mentioned, we’ve had a lot of bugs and exploits. Everything from the original 3 scoops of vanilla and the weird pod bumignments to unlimited anti-freeze and unearned Dom cards.

Looking forward to it. Log in to see images!

Sex and Razo-
rs

Avatar: 44034 Sun Jan 25 21:14:16 -0500 2009

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

My alt has 4 medals but I like the idea… I’m too lazy to change names. A little shakeup is good now ang again. You could have more people topping the medal board if someone is seriously impossible to top. Not naming names.

My name is Sex and Razors and I support this message.

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

whats the cut off, does first page of the leaderboard (and tied with people at the bottom) count or is it for, like, the top 3? or what?

nevkick

Avatar: 16052 Thu Dec 04 03:36:13 -0500 2008

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Supports nuclear holocaust in the form of clan love.

I really like this idea. I started playing domination in the middle of this season and I’m excited to actually have a shot at the top place.

Not that I’ll get close, but I can dream.

DrScience

Level 30 Emo Kid

I LUST AFTER FAT CHICKS ON THE INTERNET BECAUSE REAL GIRLS HATE ME

Pickled male reproductive organbum Posted:

whats the cut off, does first page of the leaderboard (and tied with people at the bottom) count or is it for, like, the top 3? or what?

BINGEBOT 2015 Posted:

Amasius Posted:

Fine, but please define top medal winners.

Nope. That was deliberate.

Evil Bingebot is evil.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!