Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
News DOMINATION SEASON ENDING!

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

I think that’s TOTAL medals. As in counting season 1.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

SG94 Posted:

Unless I missed something that makes it possible to gain 20+ medals in one round, domination reset is a bit borked, going by the leaderboardLog in to see images!

That leaderboard shows over all seasons, not just the current season. Those are here.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

That leaderboard is reflecting total medals earned over lifetime of play. Not sure that was supposed to be based on the way the new season was described. Probably just an oversight.

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

It was specifically mentioned that reset was happening to make most medals more accessible. What’s the point of a reset if there is no actual reset?

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

SG94 Posted:

It was specifically mentioned that reset was happening to make most medals more accessible.

It was? Where?

The seasons look destined to give different e-peen to the top 10 in each season. That’s separate from Most Medals.

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

MC Banhammer Posted:

It was? Where?

The seasons look destined to give different e-peen to the top 10 in each season. That’s separate from Most Medals.

The first 5 posts in this thread may not say exactly what SG94 said above, but it certainly makes it seem that way.

Especially these two:

BINGEBOT 2015 Posted:

Crinkz Posted:

I like this idea, it also gives others a chance at the leaderboard.

Exactly Log in to see images!

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

I tubbed ET about it this morning when it went up, and he said its working as intended, leaderboard is supposed to be totals, and end of season medals go by current season.

however, apparently only people who medal in the current season get put on the leaderboard.

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

spacekadt Posted:

The first 5 posts in this thread may not say exactly what SG94 said above, but it certainly makes it seem that way.

I guess they changed their mind after they implemented the total/seasonal thing — since originally it was going to be a medal reset it would have been working how you and I, and BB envisioned it.

BINGEBOT 2015

Avatar: 38 2010-12-05 22:39:25 -0500

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

Pickled male reproductive organbum Posted:

I guess they changed their mind after they implemented the total/seasonal thing — since originally it was going to be a medal reset it would have been working how you and I, and BB envisioned it.

We were originally going to get rid of all medals, but people brought up some valid points about there being no point to playing long term if all their work got erased. So we introduced the per season E-Peens and all time leaderboard, in addition to season standings. In time we make look at offering an E-Peen for a “Current Season Leader” or something like that. That might address what you are talking about.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

BINGEBOT 2015 Posted:

So we introduced the per season E-Peens and all time leaderboard

Any thoughts to doing the same for Flezz, Cred, etc., as hinted at above?

BINGEBOT 2015

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

MC Banhammer Posted:

Well we don’t really have seasons for anything other then Domination. That being said, the Leaderboards cycle for members active in the last 30 days (or something like that). So if I user becomes inactive then they will drop off the leaderboard, giving other users a chance.

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

BINGEBOT 2015 Posted:

We were originally going to get rid of all medals, but people brought up some valid points about there being no point to playing long term if all their work got erased. So we introduced the per season E-Peens and all time leaderboard, in addition to season standings. In time we make look at offering an E-Peen for a “Current Season Leader” or something like that. That might address what you are talking about.

That makes sense, but I bumumed (I should know better than to do that by this point in life) that we were keeping the numbers next to our names, but that the leaderboard would only reflect the current season numbers. We have the overall count in the current season rankings and the season 1 rankings lists that are linked at the bottom of the dom page.

Without the leaderboard reset, newbies (or even people who haven’t been here for “ages” already) don’t have a chance in hell of getting that e-peen. Yeah, we have the seasonal e-peen, but someone that works their bum off this season and blows everyone else out of the water could conceivably still be way under the number of medals needed to top the leaderboard.

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

MC Banhammer Posted:

Flezz would be a bit of a **** because people have deliveries stockpiled. So starting players are still screwed out of that one unless they find a way around that. Although I am willing to sell my deliveries before the reset if there remains a place to show off my total flezz. Most appropriate moment to do something to this effect would be Ep2 start I think?

Cred is also tough. Resetting it now would mean a total standoff between grinding players and there will be quite some, as trolls are farming for their DMLs. Seperate board for cred earned during Ep2 seems workable though.

BINGEBOT 2015

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

spacekadt Posted:

That makes sense, but I bumumed (I should know better than to do that by this point in life) that we were keeping the numbers next to our names, but that the leaderboard would only reflect the current season numbers. We have the overall count in the current season rankings and the season 1 rankings lists that are linked at the bottom of the dom page.

Without the leaderboard reset, newbies (or even people who haven’t been here for “ages” already) don’t have a chance in hell of getting that e-peen. Yeah, we have the seasonal e-peen, but someone that works their bum off this season and blows everyone else out of the water could conceivably still be way under the number of medals needed to top the leaderboard.

Well, there will be per season E-Peens.. and overall leaderboard. We MIGHT consider a Current Season leaderboard with it’s own E-Peen as I’d suggested earlier today. I hear ya. I’ll bring it up in our next meeting and see if it flies. I’m not against the idea, for what it’s worth.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!