Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Boobs Tihs is my last pic 2 u, sersly.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Escher Posted:

i jus wsih i cud loev u all teh way u desrev

Escher Posted:

i wsih i new wat 2 do

Looks like you answered your own question right there. Start with me. I deserve to be loved with lots of oral sex and tit-****ing.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Kerridwen_Ka-
li

Level 29 Emo Kid

I HEART CANADIANS!

escher, please don’t kill yourself. i’m sorry if hanging around with me and the other emos has made you feel so bad. if i could take back everything i ever said to you, i would, if it would make you happy again. you used to be so bright and cheerful. what would we all do if you weren’t here anymore?

please don’t die, escher.

help me

TheColderSho-
ulder

[Arsenal of Ninjacr-
acy
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

MC Banhammer Posted:

Looks like you answered your own question right there. Start with me. I deserve to be loved with lots of oral sex and tit-****ing.

amen

My councilor said that I think everyone’s out to get me. She’s such a mean ****.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Kerridwen_Kali Posted:

what would we all do if you weren’t here anymore?

Fap to Natalie? Velveteen? Dante Kinkaid?

MC Banhammer edited this message on 04/30/2008 4:29PM

Kerridwen_Ka-
li

Level 29 Emo Kid

I HEART CANADIANS!

MC Banhammer Posted:

Fap to Natalie? Velveteen? Dante Kinkaid?

i was thinking more along the lines of marcos. even though he’s a troll, i can still fantasize about him while i’m using my dildo.

help me

Bigguyinblack

[Mock TSB]

Level 10 Troll

i'm so lonely... i have no friends... plz help...

Bloodytears Posted:

Damn kid.

you were in my last clan before i realized this game is slightly nerdy and quit the clan

anyway, you didnt think we were active enough or something

god damnit….

i check the first forum post i see like 2 months later AND YOU POSTED ON THE TOP ONE!

That means you have no life!

So, I would like to discard everything this ****ing no life fabulous person has to say as bull ****.

Don’t listen to fabulous person face.

I said I didn’t raid enough. I’m always active.

The_Fact_Is

[SRSLY]

Level 14 Permanoob

“/b/tard ”

People, don’t be stupid. Of course Escher is female. Where else could she conceal the gun she used to bumbuminate the REAL Ron Paul and replace him with a robot? STOP HIDING THE TRUTH, HARPY

Echuu

Avatar: 6433 Tue Jul 21 22:01:07 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

Hmm a while back i was shown a blog where all of the picture Escher uses are posted. Maybe it’s hers then but i still doubt it.

BLIND_GURL

Level 10 Camwhore

You have to type in CAPS, otherwise she can't hear it.

Echuu Posted:

Hmm a while back i was shown a blog where all of the picture Escher uses are posted. Maybe it’s hers then but i still doubt it.

may b its her blog? jeez, u guys r so insencitive 2 such a wunderful and beutiful person! Log in to see images!

Escher, u r an angel! Log in to see images!

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Echuu Posted:

Bloggers steal pics all the time. Just look at Crotch Zombie’s. Doesn’t prove a thing.

Anansi

[Arsenal of Ninjacr-
acy
]

Level 69 Troll

Resident Psychoanalyst

Dear Escher,

I want to apologize for my earlier behavior. I’ve been giving the matter a lot of thought, and I realize you were absolutely right about me being an insensitive jerk who only cares about naked pictures and anal sex. I just want you to know, that’s not really who I am. I have always had trouble getting close to people. So when I started feeling close to you, I had to do something to sabotage the relationship. The easiest way to do that was manipulate you and take advantage of your feelings for me. If only I weren’t so afraid of intimacy! You deserve much better than the way I treated you, and someday I’m sure you’ll meet someone special who won’t wait to realize that until it’s too late.

It’s really difficult for me to admit these things, let alone publicly. I just don’t think the rest of the forum should suffer because I acted like a fool.

You don’t need to stop posting pics on the forums…I won’t bother you anymore. I don’t expect you to take me back, I just hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me.

Anansi

Anansi edited this message on 04/30/2008 6:51PM

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

Kerridwen_Kali Posted:

escher, please don’t kill yourself. i’m sorry if hanging around with me and the other emos has made you feel so bad. if i could take back everything i ever said to you, i would, if it would make you happy again. you used to be so bright and cheerful. what would we all do if you weren’t here anymore?

please don’t die, escher.

no no no no no, don worry, im not tihnkin about sucide, id nevr do taht. Log in to see images!

i jus… wat u an Caroline an Anansi an evry1 else has said has givn me a lot 2 tihnk abot, u no? an i gotta tihnk on it for a wihle, an u all maek me so hapy taht soemttimes it maeks me cry… Log in to see images!

here 2 maek u happy, an 2 be maed happy by u! Log in to see images!
xoxoxLog in to see images!

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

I still wuvv you escher!!!!! Log in to see images!

ben-xo

[Team Shortbus]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

BLIND_GURL Posted:

i think the porblem is tht some of u dont relize tht Escher doesnt have her arms crossed. the arm on the left is 1 of her boobies. may b u have never seen a rel gurl b4.Log in to see images!

Escher, i luv u an think tht u r beutyful. i get bad grades 2, and my teachrs r mean to me some times. Log in to see images!

I have had the pleasure of naked Marshmallow Hell with mammary glands like that.

TheColderSho-
ulder

[Arsenal of Ninjacr-
acy
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

We’ve all learned a valuable lesson today. When the troll stops trolling, does anyone notice? When the emo stops crying, perhaps they are allowed to move on and become real people. But the camwhore, with the power to withhold titties, has clearly stopped the forum in its tracks. Truely, the most powerful clbum has come forth, because in a world without titties, everyone is an emo. (unless yer sum kidna `mo)

My councilor said that I think everyone’s out to get me. She’s such a mean ****.

MySpace Tom

Level 18 Camwhore

WeChall FOR LIFE

Escher, I miss you. Please come back to us safely.

Escher

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

really huge titty ****

MySpace Tom Posted:

Escher, I miss you. Please come back to us safely.

an tohse harts go out 2 evry1 esle who has posted such wondrful, kidn words in tihs thred 2 me.

so iv ben doin a lotttttttttttt ogf thinnikn 9an mayb a little dit of soemtyhin tat rimes w htinnkin btu i don wanna say becyz io Log in to see images! anansi an waanna suporrrt him in beuin a bettttr person) an ive comme 2 a concclusiuon.

i liek me!!!!!!

an i liek all of u!!!

ok mayb nott all, but enuff of u. Log in to see images!

an nothhinh maeks me quirte as happy as mkinn al l of u very happy. an u pple doo a groite job of makin m e feel watnsed and loved!!!! Log in to see images!

so wen teh tiems come an i tihnk its rite, ill post a pciuter in ur thread bcuz i love u, kkkk????? Log in to see images!

an 2 celelebrate how muhc i luv u all, an bcuz im relly kinda durnk, im gonn a do somethin i swored id n ever do, an im gonn a post a pciture of my psusy rite nowww!!! Log in to see images!

here 2 maek u happy, an 2 be maed happy by u! Log in to see images!
xoxoxLog in to see images!

sonichaos735

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Nice woman's genitals, Esch.

Anyways, glad to hear you’re feeling better now and that you won’t be leaving us. I don’t post much, but I can still tell from the way that you post that I like you. Log in to see images!

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

Escher Posted:

yadayadayada blah blah

BLIND_GURL

Level 10 Camwhore

You have to type in CAPS, otherwise she can't hear it.

Escher Posted:

an tohse harts go out 2 evry1 esle who has posted such wondrful, kidn words in tihs thred 2 me.

so iv ben doin a lotttttttttttt ogf thinnikn 9an mayb a little dit of soemtyhin tat rimes w htinnkin btu i don wanna say becyz io Log in to see images! anansi an waanna suporrrt him in beuin a bettttr person) an ive comme 2 a concclusiuon.

i liek me!!!!!!

an i liek all of u!!!

ok mayb nott all, but enuff of u. Log in to see images!

an nothhinh maeks me quirte as happy as mkinn al l of u very happy. an u pple doo a groite job of makin m e feel watnsed and loved!!!! Log in to see images!

so wen teh tiems come an i tihnk its rite, ill post a pciuter in ur thread bcuz i love u, kkkk????? Log in to see images!

an 2 celelebrate how muhc i luv u all, an bcuz im relly kinda durnk, im gonn a do somethin i swored id n ever do, an im gonn a post a pciture of my psusy rite nowww!!! Log in to see images!

im so happy that u r bak, Escher. i Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!