Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Anansi

[Arsenal of Ninjacr-
acy
]

Level 69 Troll

Resident Psychoanalyst

Dear Escher,

I want to apologize for my earlier behavior. I’ve been giving the matter a lot of thought, and I realize you were absolutely right about me being an insensitive jerk who only cares about naked pictures and anal sex. I just want you to know, that’s not really who I am. I have always had trouble getting close to people. So when I started feeling close to you, I had to do something to sabotage the relationship. The easiest way to do that was manipulate you and take advantage of your feelings for me. If only I weren’t so afraid of intimacy! You deserve much better than the way I treated you, and someday I’m sure you’ll meet someone special who won’t wait to realize that until it’s too late.

It’s really difficult for me to admit these things, let alone publicly. I just don’t think the rest of the forum should suffer because I acted like a fool.

You don’t need to stop posting pics on the forums…I won’t bother you anymore. I don’t expect you to take me back, I just hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me.

Anansi

Anansi edited this message on 04/30/2008 6:51PM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!