Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

BLIND_GURL

Level 10 Camwhore

You have to type in CAPS, otherwise she can't hear it.

Escher Posted:

an tohse harts go out 2 evry1 esle who has posted such wondrful, kidn words in tihs thred 2 me.

so iv ben doin a lotttttttttttt ogf thinnikn 9an mayb a little dit of soemtyhin tat rimes w htinnkin btu i don wanna say becyz io Log in to see images! anansi an waanna suporrrt him in beuin a bettttr person) an ive comme 2 a concclusiuon.

i liek me!!!!!!

an i liek all of u!!!

ok mayb nott all, but enuff of u. Log in to see images!

an nothhinh maeks me quirte as happy as mkinn al l of u very happy. an u pple doo a groite job of makin m e feel watnsed and loved!!!! Log in to see images!

so wen teh tiems come an i tihnk its rite, ill post a pciuter in ur thread bcuz i love u, kkkk????? Log in to see images!

an 2 celelebrate how muhc i luv u all, an bcuz im relly kinda durnk, im gonn a do somethin i swored id n ever do, an im gonn a post a pciture of my psusy rite nowww!!! Log in to see images!

im so happy that u r bak, Escher. i Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!