Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Pumpkin The Thread for New People to Introduce Themselves

UnstoppableC-
han

Avatar: 43381 Sat Jun 27 00:58:41 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I’m UnstoppableChan, I might already have introduced myself. I’m a p. cool guy.

CoreyJess

Avatar: 2355 2015-02-10 15:56:06 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Pie cannot hide overwhelming naughtiness!

nanathunderjesus gets you LIGHTNING IN YOUR FIST Posted:

dont worry cory if you get enough scoops theyll easily replace your terrible, terrible life

I thought E-Peens were the secret of happiness…

and life’s not that terrible, I always have Forumwarz (the friendly community of loving and giving members)

Something_Wi-
tty

Avatar: 32289 2010-01-24 16:35:06 -0500

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

OH GOD WHAT THE **** IS THAT MY HEAD JUST GOT DECAPITATED

Thread is slightly outdated but still important Log in to see images!

Sinistar

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

RUN, RUN, RUN.

Princess Dra-
gonRape

[Big Bag Belligeren-
ts
]

Level 26 Camwhore

bumburgers is awesome lol

Hi everyone, I’m Princess DragonRape. As you’ve guessed, I’m new. I don’t have much to say.

I’m 19 years old, female, live in Canada. Was born in Australia and lived in the US until I met my fiancee and moved in here in Victoria BC. I’ve done one year of Nursing School and I plan to go back once my residency papers are approved.

And that’s about it…

MOCK-CONGLER-
S ****

[KLAN GORSE POOP]

Level 35 Camwhore

I can't stop staring at Jessica Alba's nips all day ;(((

Princess DragonRape Posted:

Hi everyone, I’m Princess DragonRape. As you’ve guessed, I’m new. I don’t have much to say.

I’m 19 years old, female, live in Canada. Was born in Australia and lived in the US until I met my fiancee and moved in here in Victoria BC. I’ve done one year of Nursing School and I plan to go back once my residency papers are approved.

And that’s about it…

cool, another person right near me, im out in the gulf islands

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Hi guys I’m new here I hope to make lots of friends so if you are not my friend yet please send me a friend request or tubmail okay? Log in to see images!

RocketPigeon

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I’m RocketPigeon and despite my name I’m not a furry, I come from the lands of that there ED. Log in to see images!

Also I’m from Boston and I was there when the ATHF thing happened. I was there. **** was hilarious.

someguyovert-
here

[WeChall is a ****ty klan]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Well “OBVIOUS alias IS OBVIOUS”, I’m 25 from the land of AUS-FAIL-IA & FORUMWARZ give me something to do while i work!

ALSO:- Log in to see images!

thanx

[END COMMUNATION]

someguyoverthere edited this message on 09/27/2008 9:03AM

CYBERRAPIST6

Level 32 Emo Kid

“Zorba the Bleak”

Hi!

I’m an 18 year old female from Canada.

I really like memes. I like to troll sometimes.

Yeah.

Ztacker

[Superfabulous persons]

Level 13 Emo Kid

I like to dress up as a baboon so I can show off my purple bum. Long live WikiFur and Furries! :D

Hello and goodbye.

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

Bump

BrainpanSona-
ta

Avatar: 36331 Thu Feb 05 22:13:20 -0500 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

Trespbumers will be violated. Survivors will be violated again.

Hey, BrainpanSonata here. I’m not new or anything, I’m just acting as a thread lich cuz I’ve sent friend requests to everyone in this thread.

If you guys could just get to those right quick now and start clicking accept… or never mind. Just cuz i don’t have a single BP or any fame to my name and can’t hold a fancy contest where everyone’s begging me to be their friend, doesn’t mean I can’t make an effort to reach out to people and try for an e-peen. I mean, it’s not like you all have to accept my requests, it’d just be nice, I guess. It’s not like I spend several hours every day going through Forumwarz profiles clicking that little “Send Friend Request” bumon thousands of times… wait, no, that actually is what I do. Sorry about that. Looking at all those profiles must be frying my brain… [/pbumiveaggressiverant]

Rosalie Cull-
en

[LemonParty]

Level 15 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

Hi everyone! Obviously, since I`m posting here, I`m new Log in to see images!

Zagreus

Avatar: 113654 2010-01-13 11:46:06 -0500

[BBQF0 Judgement an-
d Rules Committee
]

Level 29 Hacker

Government stooge

bump

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

I probably don’t count as new anymore, but anyway…

Hi, I’m OrsonScottCard (not the real OSC), I’m 27 and I live in Oklahoma. I’m doing post-graduate work in counseling and I work at a group home for juvenile offenders. I’m also not gay.

ElvenRamza

Avatar: 88633 2011-02-07 20:40:43 -0500

[Vic Vas Para Bellum]

Level 26 Emo Kid

“Lopsided McHaircut”

Hi, I’m ElvenRamza (Well yeah…Log in to see images!

I prefer to remain thought of as no gender or age although I do a crap job at hiding either. It’s just an Alias I threw at a small forum once and kind of sort of stick to it.

I’m always willing to make new friends however I don’t know who explicitly wants to be my friend. So, just bumume if you want to be my friend I want to be your friend and come by and add me.

If you add me, I’ll try to get to know you, keep in touch and have great adventures of tubmail.

Something_Wi-
tty

Avatar: 32289 2010-01-24 16:35:06 -0500

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

OH GOD WHAT THE **** IS THAT MY HEAD JUST GOT DECAPITATED

hi i’m switty and i’m new what’s this site all about guys?

abitdark

Level 21 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

Yo, I’m abitdark ( a bit dark… because I am….) 24 male stuck in Salt Lake City at the moment. found FW surfin the net at work. Like the game but unfortunately I have to stay away from most threads. But I can look around at home if I feel like it….. I’m an avid gamer, like to drink, draw and write. go to the bars (even though they suck in Utah) I’m generally pretty sarcastic and morbid….... I like meeting new people so feel free to send a message….. ummm yeah….

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

Hi I’m handofg0d. My real name is handofg0d­­­­­­­­­­­. But you can call me hog, or h0g. I am very good at spamming. I am very good at being funny and awesome. I probably don’t like you unless you are in Team Shortbus or something, or used to be. But in general I probably hate your guts.
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!