Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Pumpkin The Thread for New People to Introduce Themselves

Sarcasm Inc

Avatar: 124937 2010-01-24 16:34:47 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Not needed anymore now that we have the SarcMark

I have no idea how I got here; bad luck, I suppose.

Give me a yell if you find an exit, okay?

My personal lolcat:

Doomish

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I’m Doomish. I’m new. Et-cetera.

I picked Emo because it sounded interesting.

IT’S ****ING NOT.

nashcash

[WeChall]

Level 35 Permanoob

“Kapitan Stupidska”

And this is the reason why I hated the April Fools gimmick. My post here went gone. lolz

Anyway, I still blame my friend for bringing me here. He got stuck as a level 13 troll after finishing EP1, while I continued til level cap even though I don’t have EP2 yet. lolz

Oh yeah, forgot to introduce myself.

I’m from somewhere in the Philippines and I am most likely older than you and I work as a renaissance freelancer. Figure out what I do. lolz

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

nashcash Posted:

And this is the reason why I hated the April Fools gimmick. My post here went gone. lolz

Anyway, I still blame my friend for bringing me here. He got stuck as a level 13 troll after finishing EP1, while I continued til level cap even though I don’t have EP2 yet. lolz

Oh yeah, forgot to introduce myself.

I’m from somewhere in the Philippines and I am most likely older than you and I work as a renaissance freelancer. Figure out what I do. lolz

You’re new? Level 35 Permanoob?

Do anybody read this thread?

Inertia edited this message on 04/04/2009 7:55AM

nashcash

[WeChall]

Level 35 Permanoob

“Kapitan Stupidska”

^Cut me some slack. It took me some months before I got bored with most of the games this site has before I gave Flamebate some serious personal air time. lolz

Naex

Avatar: 116753 Tue Mar 31 23:15:25 -0400 2009

[The British Gentle-
men Society
]

Level 28 Hacker

“1337”

Well I’m semi-new. I’ve been playing Forumwarz for a bit but this is only like my third time on the forums.

So…I’m Mel. From Crapanee, Ontario. Yes, I’m a girl. No nakedness for you. I finally netted myself a significant other (a guy ever so surprisingly).

I love to answer questions for some reason.

Fun fact: I used to be a camwhore! (When I was 13-15 >.<Log in to see images! I put on quite a bit of weight since then so you’re out of luck.

Feel free to message me.

Zerg_Rush_is-
_for_noobs

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I’m Zerg rush is for noobs, and I apparently have no experience with Multiplayer.

I also dont have a ****ing clue what i’m at.

Amphitrite

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

HAI

CAN HAS STDIO?

VISIBLE “I is Amphitrite and I am New-ish!”

KTHXBYE

I has a Log in to see images!

ar-

Avatar: 153979 Wed Mar 18 03:38:53 -0400 2009

Level 24 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

hi. i am ari. i chose the name “ar-” because ari was taken. for some reason, every time i have to pick a name for anything anywhere ever, i always pick one similar to someone elses, on accident.

this rarely works out in my favor.

i am a girl. i am 19. i am married. i live in australia.

i chose camwhore because i used to be one and because it was the only clbum i bumociated with being a “girl”.

my husband is Virtual_Theif.

Ardent

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

ar- Posted:

hi. i am ari. i chose the name “ar-” because ari was taken. for some reason, every time i have to pick a name for anything anywhere ever, i always pick one similar to someone elses, on accident.

this rarely works out in my favor.

i am a girl. i am 19. i am married. i live in australia.

i chose camwhore because i used to be one and because it was the only clbum i bumociated with being a “girl”.

my husband is Virtual_Theif.

I srsly fail to see what ur at getting married at 19… GET COLLEGE EDUCATION DAMMIT!

ar-

Avatar: 153979 Wed Mar 18 03:38:53 -0400 2009

Level 24 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

teh Ardent bumhedz Posted:

I srsly fail to see what ur at getting married at 19… GET COLLEGE EDUCATION DAMMIT!

i’m going to college, i’m training to be a teacher.

Yubi Shines

Avatar: 50531 Wed Apr 22 01:49:18 -0400 2009

[Island of Avalon]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

I’m a twenty year old from Toronto. I think I got introduced to the game because it got mentioned on the Kingdom of Loathing radio. I’m a pretentious cantankerous prig. S’all I got.

Arcanine

Avatar: 123635 Fri Feb 06 20:39:37 -0500 2009

[Communitalist Comr-
ades
]

Level 54 Hacker

“Logic Bomber”

Not really new here. I just lurk a lot, but I’ve begun to post (usually ****) randomly. May be posting more often now.

Hi, I’m Arcanine.

PostMaster

Level 30 Emo Kid

“Zorba the Bleak”

hey what up? i’m postmaster.

TRR

Avatar: 179574 2009-11-02 07:36:29 -0500

Level 17 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

Hello, name’s TRR, short for The Raging Russian.

New here, seen the ads for the game everywhere and finally gave it a chance, glad I did, now I’m stuck on it, alot more fun than I thought it’d be.

Anywho, 20 year-old, born in Russia, living in the USA, right in the middle of goddamn TX, cause that’s always nice, going from a place where it’s always a bit chilly and cool to a place that’s sweltering, kill your bum dead, hot. Log in to see images!

Anyhow, hope to talk to some people here a bit more and maybe find something interesting to talk about in the meantime.

TRR edited this message on 05/12/2009 10:24PM

dreaded_cudd-
lez

Level 22 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

Hai

^_^

I’m Dreaded_Cuddlez

dreaded_cudd-
lez

Level 22 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

teh Ardent bumhedz Posted:

From what I hear people get married quite young in Austrailia, its not uncommon there…

Keakealani

Avatar: 183276 Sun May 31 19:53:42 -0400 2009

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Hi. I’m Kea. Usually on the internet I’m the antithesis of troll, which is kinda why this game appeals to me… I can finally let out my pent-up aggression without being banned for it xD But of course, when I’m not playing I still plan to be that unobtrusive nice girl… so don’t expect to notice me! That being said, don’t expect me to have a thin skin, either… I’ve been on the internet enough to take trolling with a whole heap of salt and a “that’s what she said” – so hopefully we can get along nicely Log in to see images!

See ya ‘round ^^

TracerX

Avatar: 35886 Thu May 28 16:11:04 -0400 2009

Level 23 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

Ha, guess I’ll take the opportunity for a bit of navel gazing. Hi, I’m another real life woman's genitals American (but sorry boys, I’m taken). Outside the game I have some camwhore and emo tendencies, but you’re not likely to see pictures of me on this forum.

I’m not new to the game but am new to the community. I played most of Forumwarz Episode 1 last year and won a couple of medals in Domination with this character and then wandered away for a while and spent a year being my really real self in a nice forum community that I am not going to identify here because it is devoid of trolls and I want it to stay that way. INCIT brought me back here, and now I’m getting interested in Buildr. Any excuse to Photoshop is welcome, even if no one appreciates my brilliance. Log in to see images!

I’m nice most of the time really, but I think I should make a troll alt for Forumwarz because I find myself wanting to troll the trolls but I’d feel guilty about it afterward if I used the camwhore or emo alts that I already have. I’m tempted to troll in IDC but I can never tell if people are being serious or not on there. I mostly hang out in INCIT because I love picture riffing, a side effect of my being a longtime MSTie. And people on iNCIT are near always nice and serious, as opposed to IDC.

Gee, did some of that come across as snobby? Oh well, that’s another part of who I am too. Back to lurking.

Noventia

Level 22 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

Uhh, hi I guess. I’m not really a newb, but I’ve never cared about posting here.

My name is Noventia, and.. oh, **** this ****.

I’m back to lurking….

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!