Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Macho State your reason for continuing to post here

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Driscol Posted:

I get that but there is “relaxed” and there’s attacking new users for silly things.

Just saying maybe that’s the reason it’s almost dead. Yes I know people always say they “like that” but it’s not going to last for very long if you attack any new members, unless everyone here plans on returning forever.

Seriously I could care less but I could see a lot of people not coming back when they see a moderator telling them to “get the **** out”

It’s funny that a game made to critique the anonymity fueled internet hostility now kind of revels in it.

Oh my God… you’re completely right. We all need to seriously start being more inviting to new players or there won’t be a Forumwars to come to in a few years. We need to embrace each other in Christian brotherhood to show everyone what a united Forumwars community could really be like!

Seriously, get the **** out.

sdgrbass09 was banned for this post by Sergeant Cid

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

Oh my God… you’re completely right. We all need to seriously start being more inviting to new players or there won’t be a Forumwars to come to in a few years. We need to embrace each other in Christian brotherhood to show everyone what a united Forumwars community could really be like!

this too, when people join they always expect to be welcomed with open arms & idk why

Driscol

[StupidBoredfabulous personMakesAKlanOnForumwarz]

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Posted:

what Catt did wasn’t really attacking, just pointing out that you were a bit of an idiot

Well the thread was pretty idiotic and my survival training taught me to blend in to the enviroment.

Posted:

it’s mostly dead because new content stopped being developed for it, most of the users left as a result, now there’s not enough members left to justify any new content, which means new members leave after a week or two because no-one wants to spend $10 on a game that’s not being supported anymore

it’s being kept up solely on ad money right now anyway iirc, been doing fine for 2 years so far

If that was the case, why am I here? Fact is there are still people that haven’t heard of the game and are willing to play it. Obviously those people will still play the game, but I doubt mot of them would bother with this forum.

Posted:

if someone telling you to get the **** out (which is really ****in tame for here honestly) stops you from posting you probably shouldn’t post here in the first place

Never said it did, but it does tell you far too much about the community when this is how the mods react to a new member. Then again, if your idea of communication is attacking anything that moves, you probably shouldn’t be a member of society in the first place.

Posted:

i’d say fwz has always been more about parodying the internet as a whole rather than just the hostile parts, it’s just that for most people being male reproductive organs was the easiest thing to do since it was almost no-effort compared to trying to rp anything else (camwhore, emo kid, re-re etc)

In other words, you are repeating what I said in a very convoluted and pointless way.

Yeah it’s a critique of hostile internet culture. I’m just repeating what the creator of the game said.

Driscol

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

Seriously, get the **** out.

You seem mad.

Have I upset your delicate sensibilities?

Driscol was banned for this post by Sergeant Cid

Driscol

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Raffle Ticket Posted:

this too, when people join they always expect to be welcomed with open arms & idk why

Once again, never expected to be “greeted” just not immediately attacked.

For a “relaxed” forum you people sure are taking this very seriously.

Driscol Posted:

Once again, never expected to be “greeted” just not immediately attacked.

For a “relaxed” forum you people sure are taking this very seriously.

i don’t mind that much, just nice to have the forums active for once to be honest Log in to see images!

Driscol

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Raffle Ticket Posted:

i don’t mind that much, just nice to have the forums active for once to be honest Log in to see images!

Trust me, I’m like cocaine for a dying forum. The “columbinembumacrerpg” forum can thank me for it’s short burst in activity, and gamefaqs got slightly more interesting when I introduced some controversial topics to their usual ocean of “super serious” stupidity.

SCORT PALGRUM

Avatar: 235658 2011-09-27 02:51:08 -0400

[enjoy GANG]

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

Driscol Posted:

Trust me, I’m like cocaine for a dying forum. The “columbinembumacrerpg” forum can thank me for it’s short burst in activity, and gamefaqs got slightly more interesting when I introduced some controversial topics to their usual ocean of “super serious” stupidity.

No, really, get the **** out.

Oleg

Avatar: 98357 2011-07-31 00:47:25 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 18 Hacker

INVINCIBLE POSTER

I am afraid I am only legitimate owner of Forumwarz, Inc. Sorry to inform you, Sir.

Wyrd

Avatar: 2782 2011-10-31 19:56:49 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Camwhore

I tried to get over myself, but I'm just too awesome!

You should do what they’re telling you to do and thank them. Don’t waste your time on this ****ty excuse for a parody game.

Driscol

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Wyrd Posted:

You should do what they’re telling you to do and thank them. Don’t waste your time on this ****ty excuse for a parody game.

Afraid of new people?

Or do you just understand how dangerous I am to your system?

Driscol

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

SCORT PALGRUM Posted:

No, really, get the **** out.

Gee wonder why you are trying to silence me nwo

xxEmoxKidxx

Avatar: 102681 2011-08-02 00:21:53 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Raffle Ticket Log in to see images!

xxEmoxKidxx Posted:

Raffle Ticket Log in to see images!

hihi Log in to see images!

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Driscol Posted:

Afraid of new people?

Or do you just understand how dangerous I am to your system?

CHALKONEUPTO-
DALORD

Avatar: 49117 2011-10-31 03:55:43 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 10 Camwhore

You should listen to the groovy trip-hop in my sig

lol is this a for real thing thats happening because why

Driscol

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

CHALKONEUPTODALORD Posted:

lol is this a for real thing thats happening because why

I’m more for real than these obvious reptilian doppelgangers.

But I admire you for having the courage to ask the most dangerous question, “why”. If we don’t ask why, it’s soviet germany all over again.

chammisan

Avatar: 170140 2011-12-20 14:36:20 -0500

[le saboteur]

Level 69 Hacker

The Queen is not amused!

Wyrd Posted:

I cannot believe you made a public appearance. Log in to see images!

Chuck Diesel

Avatar: 220714 2022-12-08 14:16:09 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

im starting a petition for a change to the level requirement minimum to post in the forums be changed to 69 so at least these people know how much ****ing time they wasted and just how ****ty this game is before they come in here preaching and acting like every person in here is just picking on forumwarps for no reason then they play the game and realize that oh **** all these people were right and im a ****ing idiot

Catt although

Avatar: 46806 2022-11-29 03:06:42 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Last Catt Standing

Really, I was just pointing out that you missed the point of the thread.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!