Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Driscol

[StupidBoredfabulous personMakesAKlanOnForumwarz]

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Posted:

what Catt did wasn’t really attacking, just pointing out that you were a bit of an idiot

Well the thread was pretty idiotic and my survival training taught me to blend in to the enviroment.

Posted:

it’s mostly dead because new content stopped being developed for it, most of the users left as a result, now there’s not enough members left to justify any new content, which means new members leave after a week or two because no-one wants to spend $10 on a game that’s not being supported anymore

it’s being kept up solely on ad money right now anyway iirc, been doing fine for 2 years so far

If that was the case, why am I here? Fact is there are still people that haven’t heard of the game and are willing to play it. Obviously those people will still play the game, but I doubt mot of them would bother with this forum.

Posted:

if someone telling you to get the **** out (which is really ****in tame for here honestly) stops you from posting you probably shouldn’t post here in the first place

Never said it did, but it does tell you far too much about the community when this is how the mods react to a new member. Then again, if your idea of communication is attacking anything that moves, you probably shouldn’t be a member of society in the first place.

Posted:

i’d say fwz has always been more about parodying the internet as a whole rather than just the hostile parts, it’s just that for most people being male reproductive organs was the easiest thing to do since it was almost no-effort compared to trying to rp anything else (camwhore, emo kid, re-re etc)

In other words, you are repeating what I said in a very convoluted and pointless way.

Yeah it’s a critique of hostile internet culture. I’m just repeating what the creator of the game said.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!