Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Driscol Posted:

I get that but there is “relaxed” and there’s attacking new users for silly things.

Just saying maybe that’s the reason it’s almost dead. Yes I know people always say they “like that” but it’s not going to last for very long if you attack any new members, unless everyone here plans on returning forever.

Seriously I could care less but I could see a lot of people not coming back when they see a moderator telling them to “get the **** out”

It’s funny that a game made to critique the anonymity fueled internet hostility now kind of revels in it.

Oh my God… you’re completely right. We all need to seriously start being more inviting to new players or there won’t be a Forumwars to come to in a few years. We need to embrace each other in Christian brotherhood to show everyone what a united Forumwars community could really be like!

Seriously, get the **** out.

sdgrbass09 was banned for this post by Sergeant Cid

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!