Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Macho Odaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

but tomorrow Im going to a food cart thing for clam chowder and lobster roll and im really excited

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````````````````````````````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

also SF is really pretty in both a non-gay and gay way

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````````````````````````````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

also what teh hell is the tower on the hill thing it is driving me nuts and im much too lazy to google it

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Bandaney

Avatar: 70433 2014-06-07 22:10:47 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 60 Hacker

Ask me about how many male reproductive organs in my bum :zak:

bobdisgea Posted:

wait what. you got out of a third world country? is that how you texted me?

yeah.

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

why is half of the internet in the bay area?

Johnny Mac edited this message on 03/09/2012 7:05AM

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

Indiana Jonas Posted:

also what teh hell is the tower on the hill thing it is driving me nuts and im much too lazy to google it

Coit Tower. It’s meh. What you want to do is start on Sansome St. and take the Filbert St. stairs to get up to the tower, then ignore the tower and take the Greenwich St stairs back down. Halfway back down go into the little garden on the left with the mosaic stuff in it and fart around a bit. I’ll personally tell the flock of wild parrots to come say hello to you. Where else are you going to find a guarantee like that?

but, **** dude, get out of the embarcadero. poop on over to the mission and male reproductive organ around or go see ****ed up **** in the haight or something.

ilu man

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

Odalisque Posted:

Coit Tower. It’s meh. What you want to do is start on Sansome St. and take the Filbert St. stairs to get up to the tower, then ignore the tower and take the Greenwich St stairs back down. Halfway back down go into the little garden on the left with the mosaic stuff in it and fart around a bit. I’ll personally tell the flock of wild parrots to come say hello to you. Where else are you going to find a guarantee like that?

but, **** dude, get out of the embarcadero. poop on over to the mission and male reproductive organ around or go see ****ed up **** in the haight or something.

but im a tourist i only wanna to the obvious stuff

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Odalisque

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

Indiana Jonas Posted:

but im a tourist i only wanna to the obvious stuff

but thhis is the stuff that cool tourists do. trust me, dude, i’m highly recommended

go do the filbert and greenwich steps and talk to the parrots

the go to the mission and see clarion alley and have dinner at weird fish or gracias madre

then go explore the ruins of the sutro baths

then go to grand view park to watch the sunset

then go to the haight and get raped by some greasy guy that has a bunch of puppies for some reason

the go to the castro and get drunk in a gay bar (it’s so much fun to dance with those boys)

grab a burrito somewhere ( Sf has the best burritos ever)

then sleep or whatever

just do this. I don’t want to see the looks of dissapointment on the parrots’ faces when i tell them you bailed on them Log in to see images!

ilu man

Odalisque

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

Johnny Mac Posted:

why is half of the internet in the bay area?

cause GDC duuuuuuhhhhhhhhh

ilu man

Bandaney

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 60 Hacker

i’ve been here for 2 months and i still haven’t done any tourist stuff i want to die a bit.

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

if GDC is the gamer thing going on then **** GDC otherwise what is GDC

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

I was here for something way nerdier but I get paid for it so its cool i guess

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

seriously though rent-a-car manager dude was like “what are you here for” and I was like “a conference” and he was like “oh you mean the gamer convention. thats not really a conference” and I was like “I agree you condescending bumhole, but Im not here for that and even if I was I wouldn’t say **** because you work at ****ing budget rent-a-car.” and he was like “would you like an upgrade to a BMW?” and I was liek “**** yes im not paying for this **** so charge me whatever” and he was like “your estimate is $600 for 3 days” and i was like ‘whoops, that might be hard to expense out” and then I realized i got a beamer so **** you

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

ahahah yoyu have to hscrool to read my post i love this

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

**** posting aside San Fran was pretty cool and I mostly just walked around and got seafood from food trucks and im really happy

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Odalisque

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

Game Developers Conference – it is a conference and it’s not gamers, it’s programmers and artists and stuff

something like 2/3rds of my friends are game programmers and artists so i would know

ilu man

Odalisque

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

Bandaney Posted:

i’ve been here for 2 months and i still haven’t done any tourist stuff i want to die a bit.

shall i itenerate you a Log in to see images!?

if yes, there is one in a previous post that hob isn’t using and we wouldn’t want it to goto waste

upon completion you will be a level 2 explorer and new Log in to see images!

ilu man

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

Indiana Jonas Posted:

That doesnt even make grammatical sense you idiot!

You probably wouldn’t have gotten in. I have heard there is a long waiting list even though it isn’t that exclusive.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

cya

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

i got a beamer

\

hobort nobiggity

Bandaney

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 60 Hacker

Odalisque Posted:

shall i itenerate you a Log in to see images!?

if yes, there is one in a previous post that hob isn’t using and we wouldn’t want it to goto waste

upon completion you will be a level 2 explorer and new Log in to see images!

yes yes please yes please i will not let it go to waste.

also i’m going to alcatraz on monday so what should i do after that, enlighten me please Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!