Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fly Fishing Skyrim

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Don’t worry I will handle your mom. I’ll manhandle her ha get it? My male reproductive organ will handle her. She’s gonna handle my male reproductive organ more like oh yeah.

chammisan

Avatar: 170140 2011-12-20 14:36:20 -0500

[le saboteur]

Level 69 Hacker

The Queen is not amused!

Ohhh, SubtletySteve

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

itcouldbeyourmamabetterbenodramayoucouldbethedahlilamaimmastillputitonya

AvengerousBi-
rd

Level 21 Hacker

“Buffer Overflower”

Believe Me I played it.And They were Not LyingLog in to see images! AvengerousBird edited this message on 12/28/2011 2:48PM

EthanThunder

Level 5 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

Orlynaow

Mister Zurkon

Avatar: 19631 2011-03-19 04:13:25 -0400

[The Last Stand]

Level 25 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

It’s good, but I can’t in good faith give “Game of the Year” to a game full of 5 year old bugs.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

I almost bought this **** just got a 360 but I got like left for dead and dead rising and gta and ****.

Count Von Sh-
itflap

[The Society of woman's genitalss]

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

I’ve heard it’s a fantastic game. If your a very special shut in with no life… just sayin’

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Count Von ****flap Posted:

I’ve heard it’s a fantastic game. If your a very special shut in with no life… just sayin’

I don’t own a very special shut in with no life though.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

CrinkzPipe Posted:

I don’t own a very special shut in with no life though.

Your gay.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Celerysteve Posted:

Your gay.

Does anyone wants a “33% OFF The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim” coupon?

I got it from during the Steam holiday Sale.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/bigbangbilly/inventory/

Count Von Sh-
itflap

[The Society of woman's genitalss]

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

No. It’s gay. And now you’ve touched it; **** and gay!

KING KING KI-
NG KING KING-
KING

Avatar: 190122 2011-07-31 00:25:04 -0400

Level 62 Troll

Mbumive fabulous person Mbumive fabulous person Mbumive fabulous person

I still think Dark Souls is better.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

That reminds me I was thinking about leg armor yesterday.

You know I was thinking about the evolution of man and how frail a species we are, and why didn’t we evolve more natural armor. I suppose it has something to do with mobility. The most armored part we have would probably be like shins and part of the forearm. I mean if you get hit there it hurts like a son of a ****, but there is less flesh that can be ripped as long as the bone doesn’t break.

So I start thinking about ****ing grieves, you know leg armor. Cuz I was thinking about armor in general and I just started at the bottom. Like taking into account practicality and mobility, because lets face it that **** is paramount, like what would be the best engineered design on them ****es. Like for battle your everyday molded-to-fit-the-skin shin guards could be drastically improved.

I got to draw this **** up hold on.

Ton of improvements here.

1. Instead of taking the full impact from arrows or projectiles they would deflect downwards and away.

2. Same with swords and ****. I might of forgot part of what I was thinking about swords and ****, but at one point I had it all figured out so just trust me.

3. Blunt objects to shin would have a dispersed impact. That’s a pretty big improvement cuz if you take a hammer to the shin under just a form fitting plate covering it is not going to help much. But with these bad boys you wouldn’t even feel it on the front cuz its like pushing a triangle and is just gonna like tighten up on the sides.

4. Like the top comes to a point so if you knee a guy that’s an added weapon. And you could modify just a little and have a really gnarly bad bum knee weapon.

Ok yeah & I have foreseen a couple possible issues this design would be prone to and I got the solutions.

It would get jostled around more and end up all ****ed up and sideways cuz of the design – true, but I think some form fitting leather underneath that went down to the feet would pretty much neutralize that problem.

Taking all that impact concentrated on the front corner would crack it pretty easy – yeah, you would want a pretty good thick solid weld where they bum up together, and you know with the leather underneath it could be designed so even if did that it would all still be pretty much together.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

And also like ok there are no AO games because they won’t get licensed or carried or whatever. BUT how ****ing stupid is that M is 17+ like kids could probably buy that **** at the store but AO 18+ one ****ing year makes it a big no no. I mean think about that one year for a rating difference that **** is retarted might as well have e11 e 12 t14 t15 t16 ratings makes as much sense. Actually would make even more sense because the younger you are the more you develop in one year.

Another thing is obviously the strippers in GTA have tape on the nipples to avoid MA like there is no other reason so WTF would that give an AO rating because God of War had mammary glands. Oh because in God of War you didn’t kill people or something? Oh wait yeah you did all the time for points and that one point you had a sacrifice that dude in the cage that was all screaming and well it should be pointed out these were all innocents and not bad guys so it is bull****. Give GTA nipples FFS what is up there bum?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!