Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

That reminds me I was thinking about leg armor yesterday.

You know I was thinking about the evolution of man and how frail a species we are, and why didn’t we evolve more natural armor. I suppose it has something to do with mobility. The most armored part we have would probably be like shins and part of the forearm. I mean if you get hit there it hurts like a son of a ****, but there is less flesh that can be ripped as long as the bone doesn’t break.

So I start thinking about ****ing grieves, you know leg armor. Cuz I was thinking about armor in general and I just started at the bottom. Like taking into account practicality and mobility, because lets face it that **** is paramount, like what would be the best engineered design on them ****es. Like for battle your everyday molded-to-fit-the-skin shin guards could be drastically improved.

I got to draw this **** up hold on.

Ton of improvements here.

1. Instead of taking the full impact from arrows or projectiles they would deflect downwards and away.

2. Same with swords and ****. I might of forgot part of what I was thinking about swords and ****, but at one point I had it all figured out so just trust me.

3. Blunt objects to shin would have a dispersed impact. That’s a pretty big improvement cuz if you take a hammer to the shin under just a form fitting plate covering it is not going to help much. But with these bad boys you wouldn’t even feel it on the front cuz its like pushing a triangle and is just gonna like tighten up on the sides.

4. Like the top comes to a point so if you knee a guy that’s an added weapon. And you could modify just a little and have a really gnarly bad bum knee weapon.

Ok yeah & I have foreseen a couple possible issues this design would be prone to and I got the solutions.

It would get jostled around more and end up all ****ed up and sideways cuz of the design – true, but I think some form fitting leather underneath that went down to the feet would pretty much neutralize that problem.

Taking all that impact concentrated on the front corner would crack it pretty easy – yeah, you would want a pretty good thick solid weld where they bum up together, and you know with the leather underneath it could be designed so even if did that it would all still be pretty much together.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!