Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

And also like ok there are no AO games because they won’t get licensed or carried or whatever. BUT how ****ing stupid is that M is 17+ like kids could probably buy that **** at the store but AO 18+ one ****ing year makes it a big no no. I mean think about that one year for a rating difference that **** is retarted might as well have e11 e 12 t14 t15 t16 ratings makes as much sense. Actually would make even more sense because the younger you are the more you develop in one year.

Another thing is obviously the strippers in GTA have tape on the nipples to avoid MA like there is no other reason so WTF would that give an AO rating because God of War had mammary glands. Oh because in God of War you didn’t kill people or something? Oh wait yeah you did all the time for points and that one point you had a sacrifice that dude in the cage that was all screaming and well it should be pointed out these were all innocents and not bad guys so it is bull****. Give GTA nipples FFS what is up there bum?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!