Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Sports I'm bored and not doing anything maybe I should watch sports

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Or maybe get one of those baby mobiles above my bed.

L just noticed if you look at the goatse subject icon you can see malcoviches eyes. It’s subliminel. Anyway yeah let me go watch fine upstanding member of societys bounce a ball around and pretend its different from any other time they bounced a ball around. lets do that hey you see the game oh it was exciting watching those fine upstanding member of societys bounce that ball around I’m a big fan of those one fine upstanding member of societys who bounce a ball around but I hate those other fine upstanding member of societys who bounce a ball around cant wait to watch those fine upstanding member of societys bounce that ball around over and over until the very end and see what fine upstanding member of societys bounce their balls the best balls around.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Basketball season hasn’t started yet ****tard

Chuck Diesel

Avatar: 220714 2022-12-08 14:16:09 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

­go celtics

Demonseed

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

Celerysteve Posted:

Or maybe get one of those baby mobiles above my bed.

L just noticed if you look at the goatse subject icon you can see malcoviches eyes. It’s subliminel. Anyway yeah let me go watch fine upstanding member of societys bounce a ball around and pretend its different from any other time they bounced a ball around. lets do that hey you see the game oh it was exciting watching those fine upstanding member of societys bounce that ball around I’m a big fan of those one fine upstanding member of societys who bounce a ball around but I hate those other fine upstanding member of societys who bounce a ball around cant wait to watch those fine upstanding member of societys bounce that ball around over and over until the very end and see what fine upstanding member of societys bounce their balls the best balls around.

The amount of grammatical errors in this post leads me to believe that ball-bouncing sports are just the right solution to your problem.

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

i made this thread 2 years ago

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

im about to do a fuknig pirouette off the handle numpnuts if you dont find this completely hilarious i guess you are just completely dumb geez dont you get this is the funniest stuff ever

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

man i remember that thread was bland at best 2 years ago but now its creme de la creme

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

im about to do a fuknig pirouette off the handle numpnuts if you dont find this completely hilarious i guess you are just completely dumb geez dont you get this is the funniest stuff ever

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

Basketball season hasn’t started yet ****tard

Who the **** said basketball ****tard.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Demonseed Posted:

The amount of grammatical errors in this post leads me to believe that ball-bouncing sports are just the right solution to your problem.

The amount of grammaritcal errors in your face makes me think your fine upstanding member of society.

chammisan

Avatar: 170140 2011-12-20 14:36:20 -0500

[le saboteur]

Level 69 Hacker

The Queen is not amused!

lol@fwz’s annual depreciation value.

Demonseed

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

Celerysteve Posted:

The amount of grammaritcal errors in your face makes me think your fine upstanding member of society.

I’m bumuming then the natural progression of this argument goes onto your mother, next.

Most things do.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Demonseed Posted:

I’m bumuming then the natural progression of this argument goes onto your mother, next.

Most things do.

You son of a ****. Say that to my face and not online and see what happens.

Demonseed

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

Celerysteve Posted:

You son of a ****. Say that to my face and not online and see what happens.

I suppose we could meet somewhere publicly. A/S/L?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!