Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Demonseed

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

Celerysteve Posted:

Or maybe get one of those baby mobiles above my bed.

L just noticed if you look at the goatse subject icon you can see malcoviches eyes. It’s subliminel. Anyway yeah let me go watch fine upstanding member of societys bounce a ball around and pretend its different from any other time they bounced a ball around. lets do that hey you see the game oh it was exciting watching those fine upstanding member of societys bounce that ball around I’m a big fan of those one fine upstanding member of societys who bounce a ball around but I hate those other fine upstanding member of societys who bounce a ball around cant wait to watch those fine upstanding member of societys bounce that ball around over and over until the very end and see what fine upstanding member of societys bounce their balls the best balls around.

The amount of grammatical errors in this post leads me to believe that ball-bouncing sports are just the right solution to your problem.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!