Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Sports official news from a woman's genitalsholic

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

you ever take a cab to another town with no money and then get out of the cab casually like nothing was up and just totally ignoring the guy and he’s yelling at you but you just act like you can’t even hear him cuz seriously whats he going to do fight you or something whatever. and then it turns out he does want to fight you but then your like damn bro someone just stole your cab and hes like wha oh **** and runs away from the fight like a ****?

and then later your like hanging out in the book store because its free chairs and air conditioned and this kid comes up that works there and hes like yo, you wanna join my fight club and you laugh but hes like no im serious we meet up behind the 7-11 at 1am every saturday and your like yea bro totally. and then he lifts up his shirt and shows you his bruised chest and hes like its awesome bro and your like word. so then you ask him if he can score some acid and hes like TOTALLY and you promise to pay him back at fight club later tonight and leave because who wants to trip at the barnes and noble and then you are just like hanging out somewhere you dont even remember maybe it was a little league game or something and theres some chick jogging past and your like sup yoga pants and she doesnt hear you cuz earbuds and **** so you jump down off the bleachers and she gets so scared she falls back on her bum like what the **** and your like oh my bad i just wanted to hit on you and **** and shes like thats so romantic so you go back to her place and she blows you for a bit then tries to do you and your like wait up lets maybe shower off some of that jogging sweat and shes like yea so your rifling through her drawers and your trip is really kicking in by now and you mistake that globe for a fox but it seems pretty logical at the time that a globe could somehow resemble a fox. and then you finish up with her and shes like you cant sleep here and your like oh cool and you go for a walk to get a red bull or some **** and it sounds like world war 3 is happening around the corner and you go peak and realize its fight club and your like lol thats really happening (i think) and then you dont remember how you got there but your crashing at this dudes house and you could swear to god his couch is a stoney waterfall but you fall asleep in it anyway and then you wake up and its like 3pm and he’s just over on his computer playing quake (one) and your like HOW OLD IS THAT COMPUTER WTF and walk to a payphone and call a cab?

post itt if you have im taking an informal poll

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

Avatar: 174541 2012-01-02 15:34:06 -0500

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

If I can write this, my whole life has been wasted. I'm worthless and awful.

terrible post lmao, but ya ive been there at least once

Melanin-Enhanced Individual edited this message on 07/24/2011 11:23PM

bobdisgea

Avatar: 88331 2015-08-08 07:14:08 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

See avatar for why Duca is fat and single

I have never seen a taxi

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

In Spite Of Posted:

playing quake (one) and your like HOW OLD IS THAT COMPUTER WTF and walk to a payphone and call a cab?

oh yeah totally this man

Kanye West

Avatar: 214905 2010-01-07 14:28:27 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Permanoob

I'mma let you finish, but x had one the greatest y's of ALL TIME!

all thef uckin time

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

no

aSh-gangSTA--

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

five people posted so thats five people that have done this so thats cool. this poll is closed you can use the thread to discuss some other **** like what happened at that party?

aSh-gangSTA--

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

i was standing by this cooler at that party and this dude walks up and grabs a can and starts shaking it and im like wtf, so i go over to another dude and im like dude wtf this guy just walks up and grabs a can and starts shaking it like this and im miming the action of shaking a can and hes like WHAT I CANT HEAR YOU WHO? and im like THAT GUY and i point and he goes OH THAT GUY WAS JERKING OFF A GHOST? and im like WHY WOULD YOU THINK HE WAS JERKING OFF A GHOST and hes like CUZ HE WAS DOING THIS and he starts miming jerking off a ghost which looks kind of the same as shaking a can and im like NO WHAT THE **** MAN HE WAS SHAKING A CAN and hes like OH YEA I THOUGHT HE WAS JERKING OFF ABE LINCOLNS GHOST and im like WHY ABE LINCOLN and hes like HE HAUNTS THIS PLACE andim like HOW ****ING FAT DO YOU THINK HIS male reproductive organ IS ITS PROBABLY NOT AS FAT AS A CAN ITS PROBABLY MORE LIKE AN ITALIAN SAUSAGE AND LESS LIKE A CAN and hes like GOOD POINT and im like WHY WOULD HE SHAKE A CAN BEFORE HE DRINKS IT and hes like MAYBE HE DOESNT LIKE THE FIZZ and im like WHAT? and hes like MAYBE HE DOESN’T LIKE CARBONATION and im like I LIKE THE CARBON.

I LIKE THE CARBON.

I LIKE THE CARBON.

I LIKE THE CARBON.

I LIKE THE CARBON.

I LIKE THE CARBON.

I LIKE THE CARBON.

I LIKE THE CARBON.

I LIKE THE CARBON.

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

I went to a party once. There was pizza and cake and ice cream, and when I left I got a bag full of candy. It was a pretty cool party.

aSh-gangSTA--

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

sounds like a cool party sad grab bum 09

Don’t remember what happened at the party. The police have their story, but they’re just taking the word of 12 year old girls.

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Except this part

and your like wait up lets maybe shower off some of that jogging sweat

You fabulous person

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!