Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

i was standing by this cooler at that party and this dude walks up and grabs a can and starts shaking it and im like wtf, so i go over to another dude and im like dude wtf this guy just walks up and grabs a can and starts shaking it like this and im miming the action of shaking a can and hes like WHAT I CANT HEAR YOU WHO? and im like THAT GUY and i point and he goes OH THAT GUY WAS JERKING OFF A GHOST? and im like WHY WOULD YOU THINK HE WAS JERKING OFF A GHOST and hes like CUZ HE WAS DOING THIS and he starts miming jerking off a ghost which looks kind of the same as shaking a can and im like NO WHAT THE **** MAN HE WAS SHAKING A CAN and hes like OH YEA I THOUGHT HE WAS JERKING OFF ABE LINCOLNS GHOST and im like WHY ABE LINCOLN and hes like HE HAUNTS THIS PLACE andim like HOW ****ING FAT DO YOU THINK HIS male reproductive organ IS ITS PROBABLY NOT AS FAT AS A CAN ITS PROBABLY MORE LIKE AN ITALIAN SAUSAGE AND LESS LIKE A CAN and hes like GOOD POINT and im like WHY WOULD HE SHAKE A CAN BEFORE HE DRINKS IT and hes like MAYBE HE DOESNT LIKE THE FIZZ and im like WHAT? and hes like MAYBE HE DOESN’T LIKE CARBONATION and im like I LIKE THE CARBON.

I LIKE THE CARBON.

I LIKE THE CARBON.

I LIKE THE CARBON.

I LIKE THE CARBON.

I LIKE THE CARBON.

I LIKE THE CARBON.

I LIKE THE CARBON.

I LIKE THE CARBON.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!