Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 3 [CLOSED] Domination Card Exploit Addressed

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

We have identified an exploit in Forumwarz Domination that allowed some players to get free Domination Cards. It was exploited by one Klan in particular.

The exploit has been fixed, and the players who abused it have had all their scoops and cards taken away from them this round. I believe the playing field is now fair.

Thanks to everyone who reported it and helped us isolate and fix the problem.

Echuu

Avatar: 6433 Tue Jul 21 22:01:07 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

Awesome, it was getting ridiculous.

Sxxy_Saide_69

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

TY, ET

iLog in to see images!

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

Aww, did you have to take away the 69 min scoops too? lol, it was totally worth it for the lulz

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

Yeah, thanks… we were the ones that reported it to you, Evil. And FYI, we did not have to do so, we could have milked this for a really, really long time if we chose to be subtle about it, or simply done it on Wednesday and then reported it.

All in all, it was fun, and because we knew that others were using it, we needed to make a point.

So, when can we expect our ’We Broke Domination’ E-Peen?

Acid Flux edited this message on 04/03/2008 9:16AM

Echuu

Avatar: 6433 Tue Jul 21 22:01:07 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

Give them the I’m Gay e-peen and they’ll be happy.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Acid Flux Posted:

Yeah, thanks… we were the ones that reported it to you, Evil. And FYI, we did not have to do so, we could have milked this for a really, really long time if we chose to be subtle about it, or simply done it on Wednesday and then reported it.

All in all, it was fun, and because we knew that others were using it, we needed to make a point.

Several people reported it and at least one asked to be anonymous so I figured I wouldn’t name names.

Vuron

Avatar: 4928 2011-07-31 00:39:10 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 40 Emo Kid

Vile serpent! I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

Acid Flux Posted:

Or you could take pleasure in the domination trophies you won last week via the exploit.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Acid Flux Posted:

Come on, you have to admit that **** was epic. E-PEEN! E-PEEN! E-PEEN!

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

That level of organization was not easy!

Pumpkinburger

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Not to be a whiny **** (oh wait…Log in to see images! but can we also expect a fix for the bracketing issues wherein players with lots of medals somehow thrown in with the non-domination players? It seems it’s not just limited to one player this week either. I spotted Barely Legal and Lust in brackets where no one besides them had more than 1 trophy, and I’m sure there’s some players I didn’t spot.

I know fixing bugs and exploits is a lengthy process, but this one has been going on for a while now…

Hugbox

Level 10 Re-Re

tats alridy ban faxed

Hugbox edited this message on 04/03/2008 9:37AM

Lust

[The Knights of LOL]

Level 18 Camwhore

Tubmail me for free flezz!! More mails = more flezz

Vuron Posted:

Or you could take pleasure in the domination trophies you won last week via the exploit.

You mean the last week where none of our Klan touched the exploit so that it wouldn’t unbalance gameplay?

There’s a reason we did it when there was nobody in our pools, and nothing to **** all over.

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

what you exploit a domination exploit and demand your own e-peen?

they just deserve a damn I’m Gay! e-peen. honestly.

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

i’d settle for that Log in to see images!

Ex0_Exxample

[Church of Scientol-
ogy
]

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

roflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflrofl roflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflrofl

WetSocket

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Awww, I shouldn’t have exploited it…. I had 60 domination cards before I even did it. I would have sweeped the bracket anyway. Now I have to go hump gamblebot again.

WetSocket edited this message on 04/03/2008 9:58AM

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

Still, I think an e-peen would be nice, for revealing a game-breaking exploit that a handful of individuals were abusing to win brackets, but not enough that it would otherwise have been noticed…

Bigguyinblack

[Mock TSB]

Level 10 Troll

i'm so lonely... i have no friends... plz help...

Do we really want to play a game where the creators reward cheating and exploiting the game? What E-Peen™ should be created for the first person who figures out how to hack accounts or crash the entire site?

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

Bigguyinblack Posted:

Do we really want to play a game where the creators reward cheating and exploiting the game?

http://www.forumwarz.com/spoilers/wiki/List_Of_E_Peen

We Broke IDC! – This Klan broke the hell out of IDC, resulting in many needed fixes and general improvements to the game. Awarded to Team Shortbus.

I’m Gay! – Not that there’s anything wrong with that! Originally awarded at random, and never to people who asked incessantly about it. Currently awarded to one random person every night – only characters who played the previous day are eligible. Additionally, on February 17th, the members of the Facepunch Studios forums found and exploited a glitch allowing them to get many starting packages, and everyone that used the glitch was given this e-peen. It is, however, known that not everyone who used the glitch got the e-peen. Presumably only those who reported it.

Arktor edited this message on 04/03/2008 10:18AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!