Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Spam The Spam-O-Maticicalyjiggything

earzo7

Level 13 Hacker

“Ohacku”

Well, it is quite simple. You tell me what to do, and I will judge it personaly. If I get stuck between to choices, I choose the lower value. I don’t really know how to explain it, I’m just generous. I will pay what I feel is right. I may sometimes just choose a value lower, mainly because I might have over priced these or just because my mom says I have a heart of gold, and I want to live up to that. So I need a large lump of gold, a fine sculpist, and a profesional surgeon.

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

earzo7 Posted:

Well, it is quite simple. You tell me what to do, and I will judge it personaly. If I get stuck between to choices, I choose the lower value. I don’t really know how to explain it, I’m just generous. I will pay what I feel is right. I may sometimes just choose a value lower, mainly because I might have over priced these or just because my mom says I have a heart of gold, and I want to live up to that. So I need a large lump of gold, a fine sculpist, and a profesional surgeon.

Ok you leave and don’t ever post again. Now pay me please.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

earzo7

Level 13 Hacker

“Ohacku”

Celerysteve Posted:

What is of any value here? I am confused.

I can post and spam for you. Just not at night. So bye-bye

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Sure is 12 in here.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

Chuck Diesel

Avatar: 220714 2022-12-08 14:16:09 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

­What the **** was going on in this thread?

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

Adapt Posted:

http://www.forumwarz.com/about/ethics

how long has this been here

i was just wondering that myself

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

im about to do a fuknig pirouette off the handle numpnuts if you dont find this completely hilarious i guess you are just completely dumb geez dont you get this is the funniest stuff ever

Chuck Diesel

Avatar: 220714 2022-12-08 14:16:09 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

earzo7 Posted:

You WILL have to pay at some point.

I’m not sure if this is what they do this(in that case they will make you pay), or if you have to follow that as a rule. (Meaning- you pay)

http://www.forumwarz.com/about/ethics

(1. Don’t be evil

­You’re ****ing stupid, that’s basically their philosophy on how they do business, not a rule. They’re not telling users to be nice, they’re just saying that they won’t sell your personal info.

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

earzo7 Posted:

my mom says I have a heart of gold, and I want to live up to that.

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

I want an ubertroll and I want it to be against me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````````````````````````````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

That Reactio-
n Face Guy

Avatar: 223807 2009-12-29 01:30:17 -0500

Level 69 Troll

THIS IS MY CONFUSED FACE

That Reaction Face Guy Posted:

ITT

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

ahahahahahaha

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

srsbsns

You posted in GRP. Thus we don’t need to pay you because you can’t ban us for toxx or **** like that.

And honestly if you were to take this seriously… you killed your own business by saying you won’t break rules.

Fran edited this message on 07/20/2010 4:58PM

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

earzo7

Level 13 Hacker

“Ohacku”

I have noticed none of you get the point. Just don’t post unless your making an offer please! And don’t ask me for me to do somthing then name a price. You tell me what to do, I give the price, and you choose, Yes, or Log in to see images!.

Tip: You can pay me to annonymously troll or spam for you (only if request is sent in by tubmail). They know I did it but not who paid for it. Please be spucific, or specific or however it’s spelled. If you say Troll lvl 3 then I might send a tubmail trolling you. Be realistic, you know I won’t put my mom’s you-know-what in my sig for only 1 bp. Tell me where, what to put, and your price range, and that may increase your chances.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

earzo7 Posted:

I have noticed none of you get the point. Just don’t post unless your making an offer please!

I’m gonna post here, not make an offer…

AND THERE’S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT, ****.

Fran edited this message on 07/20/2010 5:01PM

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

i am sorry. i shall pay you the old 75 bp plus a bonus 75 bp if you do a Way Over Done to Fran.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

CrinkzPipe Posted:

i am sorry. i shall pay you the old 75 bp plus a bonus 75 bp if you do a Way Over Done to Fran.

nuuuuu that guy will troll me Log in to see images!

Rick Ashley

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

CrinkzPipe Posted:

TBH, I kinda hate Fran. I’ll throw in 75 bp too if you do it.

earzo7

Level 13 Hacker

“Ohacku”

Fran Posted:

nuuuuu that guy will troll me Log in to see images!

Pardon me horrible defect of swine flu, but would you mind pointing me to the failureatlife convetion. You seem to be the kind of person who would know where it is. You don’t? I am quite sorry, you must never see your alcholic mother, because you don’t know where she is. I know, maybe I can bring you to a crack sells man, drop you off there, and let you wait for your one of your fifteen half-brothers of half-sisters who which by the way, are all mistakes (just like you), to pick you up and bring you to your trailor.

I like pork chops! I like pork chops! I like pork chops! I like pork chops! I like pork chops! I like pork chops!

Your only friend is the mud you roll in and use as a gay hump partnerLog in to see images!!

Your only friend is the mud you roll in and use as a gay hump partner?

Your only friend is the mud you roll in and use as a gay hump partner.

Your only friend is the mud you roll in and use as a gay hump partner!

Your only friend is the mud you roll in and use as a gay hump partner!!

Your only friend is the mud you roll in and use as a gay hump partner!!!

Yo

You k

You kno

You know i

You know its

You know its tr

You know its true.

You know the main point in all this? You fail.

(Even if I don’t get paid it was worth it.)

earzo7

Level 13 Hacker

“Ohacku”

P.S.

Bandaney

Avatar: 70433 2014-06-07 22:10:47 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 60 Hacker

Ask me about how many male reproductive organs in my bum :zak:

that was roughly a level 1 trolling.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!