Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

earzo7

Level 13 Hacker

“Ohacku”

Fran Posted:

nuuuuu that guy will troll me Log in to see images!

Pardon me horrible defect of swine flu, but would you mind pointing me to the failureatlife convetion. You seem to be the kind of person who would know where it is. You don’t? I am quite sorry, you must never see your alcholic mother, because you don’t know where she is. I know, maybe I can bring you to a crack sells man, drop you off there, and let you wait for your one of your fifteen half-brothers of half-sisters who which by the way, are all mistakes (just like you), to pick you up and bring you to your trailor.

I like pork chops! I like pork chops! I like pork chops! I like pork chops! I like pork chops! I like pork chops!

Your only friend is the mud you roll in and use as a gay hump partnerLog in to see images!!

Your only friend is the mud you roll in and use as a gay hump partner?

Your only friend is the mud you roll in and use as a gay hump partner.

Your only friend is the mud you roll in and use as a gay hump partner!

Your only friend is the mud you roll in and use as a gay hump partner!!

Your only friend is the mud you roll in and use as a gay hump partner!!!

Yo

You k

You kno

You know i

You know its

You know its tr

You know its true.

You know the main point in all this? You fail.

(Even if I don’t get paid it was worth it.)

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!