Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Politics I don't think our Governor is addressing the right issue

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Just an observation, but it seems that while our Governor is putting all his financial resources into a space program, he’s not addressing the real problem: Immigration. More and more 4chan-ers are crossing our borders daily, but I don’t see the Governor doing anything to tighten our borders or improve our security. Frankly, I’m afraid for my wife and fam— for my wife.

Kid Banhammer

[Two Girls One Tribe]

Level 68 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Stupid father. Open borders isn’t the main problem with this administration. It’s the exact OPPOSITE problem that’s the main issue! They’re following the practices of the old, corrupt regime. People like PANTS, Kraid, SEMC, iRawr — they were wrongly deported for exercising their rights to free speech! The old regime (including my loser of a dad) repressed their inalienable rights, and the Governor and his lackeys aren’t doing a THING to correct this gross injustice!

Bring Back the Banned! Bring Back the Banned! Bring Back the Banned! Bring Back the Banned! Bring Back the Banned! Bring Back the Banned! Bring Back the Banned! Bring Back the Banned! Bring Back the Banned! Bring Back the Banned! Bring Back the Banned! Bring Back the Banned! Bring Back the Banned! Bring Back the Banned! Bring Back the Banned! Bring Back the Banned!

MC Banhacker

Avatar: 56461 Tue Dec 23 18:27:44 -0500 2008

[Survivor - ForumWa-
rz Editing Booth
]

Level 68 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

You call those bans injustice? That’s not injustice. For the REAL injustice, just LOOK at all the people on the welfare line! Leeches on society! And with inflation sending the price of every-day items through the roof, The ECONOMY is the number one injustice on this site. And our governor is spending money on a SPACE program? Get these people off the dole and put ‘em to work! Make more jobs! (Just don’t increase the “jobs” that Herschel provides, that’s like minimum wage work, and he takes a higher tax than even the government. Don’t get me started on taxes.)

We need a government which is working to make us a STRONG economic presence on the internet. Shape up or ship out, Mr. Governor!

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Hidden amongst the waves of emigrants are those who were not kicked out of the country, but instead simply vanished! People have been disappearing and there is a cover up to keep us from knowing about it!

I tried to find evidence of a list of people who were missed and none of them were to be found is this because they are preventing us from being able to search for them properly? Are they simply distracting us with gladiatorial games? I’ve seen Urbum through a telescope and can’t think of a single reason why I would want to be any closer to it. Is this really time and money well spent?

Teh Cezar

Avatar: 139026 2011-07-31 00:02:35 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Immigration? What about the loyal citizens who have left the territory? They are being replaced by *channers who think our country is open to vermin such as they are! I suggest that we only allow newcomers based on recruitments!

Teh Cezar edited this message on 03/11/2010 12:31PM

AIDS woman's genitals

Avatar: 184403 2009-09-17 04:10:15 -0400

Level 69 Troll

show me your zucchini and I'll show you my cugreat timesber :zak:

MC Banhammer Posted:

Immigration. More and more 4chan-res are crossing our borders daily, but I don’t see the Governor doing anything to tighten our borders or improve our security.

You should be thankful for the traffic. Without the “4chan-ers” as you put it,it would only be you and the other guy with your plethora of alts.

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

This is the wrong forum.

I would be happy to address this issue if you would go through the correct channels.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/topics/468-no-srsly

twas

Level 35 Troll

Oh and one more thing before I have to be elsewhere. I am still Governor Elect. We are still waiting for Crotch Zombie to inaugurate me. Truly there is very little that I can do.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

was Posted:

This is the wrong forum.

I would be happy to address this issue if you would go through the correct channels.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/topics/468-no-srsly

Done. Looking forward to your addressing the issues.

EmSee Hamban-
ner

Avatar: 77011 Mon Dec 29 10:38:43 -0500 2008

[TribeGirl]

Level 59 Permanoob

halp et fix this ssoon thx

was Posted:

ct. We are still waiting for Crotch Zombie to inaugurate me. Tru

halp et fix this ssoon thx

twas

Level 35 Troll

MC Banhammer Posted:

Done. Looking forward to your addressing the issues.

I am about to go into a meeting with local mothers worried about the squirrel population at our parks. I will comment on this after.

twas

Level 35 Troll

MC Banhammer Posted:

Just an observation, but it seems that while our Governor is putting all his financial resources into a space program, he’s not addressing the real problem: Immigration. More and more 4chan-ers are crossing our borders daily, but I don’t see the Governor doing anything to tighten our borders or improve our security. Frankly, I’m afraid for my wife and fam— for my wife.

Frankly, I don’t see immigration as that critical of a problem. None of us are native here. We all immigrated ourselves. Flamebate was founded on the corpses of Goons. Now, I am more concerned with migration. Our best and brightest are finding little reason to stay. We all know the names, and if we can not convince them to come back then they will have to attract others.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!