Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fun Guess the Movie Quote Game!

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

heirloom Posted:

Bubba Ho-Tep

“I give up. I see not point in living if I can’t be beautiful. “

Howl’s Moving Castle

“The issue is not whether you’re paranoid, Lenny…The issue is whether you’re paranoid enough.”

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

Strange Days

“When two hunters go after the same prey, they usually end up shooting each other in the back. And we don’t want to shoot each other in the back.”

Daniel Plain-
view

Avatar: 88291 Thu Apr 23 15:39:59 -0400 2009

[Arse Ticklers fabulous persons Fanclub]

Level 47 Emo Kid

I look at people and I see nothing worth liking.

Professor Commie PhD Posted:

Strange Days

“When two hunters go after the same prey, they usually end up shooting each other in the back. And we don’t want to shoot each other in the back.”

For a Few Dollars More.

“If you hold back anything, I’ll kill ya. If you bend the truth or I think you’re bending the truth, I’ll kill ya. If you forget anything, I’ll kill ya. In fact, you’re gonna have to work very hard to stay alive, Nick. Now, do you understand everything I’ve just said? Cause if you dont, Ill kill ya! Now, Mr. Bubble and Squeak, you may enlighten me.”

Hot Pho

Avatar: 226401 2010-03-21 02:41:40 -0400

Level 12 Emo Kid

But what if I like it here (on Ricket's male reproductive organ)

Daniel Plainview Posted:

For a Few Dollars More.

“If you hold back anything, I’ll kill ya. If you bend the truth or I think you’re bending the truth, I’ll kill ya. If you forget anything, I’ll kill ya. In fact, you’re gonna have to work very hard to stay alive, Nick. Now, do you understand everything I’ve just said? Cause if you dont, Ill kill ya! Now, Mr. Bubble and Squeak, you may enlighten me.”

Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels.

“The poop will boil through the glaze. We’ll never be able to use the dinner service again.”

Ricket

Avatar: 4300 2011-11-01 00:56:47 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Good poster, upvoted. Also loves juicy balls (no homo).

Hot Pho Posted:

Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels.

“The poop will boil through the glaze. We’ll never be able to use the dinner service again.”

Withnail and I.

“Just a conspiracy of cartographers, then?”

Hot Pho

Level 12 Emo Kid

Ricket Posted:

Withnail and I.

“Just a conspiracy of cartographers, then?”

Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead.

“This business is filled to the brim with unrealistic ****s who thought their bum aged like wine.”

Hot Pho edited this message on 03/10/2010 2:57AM

Mazzon

[Too sexy for membe-
rs
]

Level 37 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Hot Pho Posted:

”This business is filled to the brim with unrealistic ****s who thought their bum aged like wine.”

Pulp Fiction.

“If she ever kisses you, I’ll turn you into a prince.”

Mazzon edited this message on 03/10/2010 2:59AM

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

E: nvm, got sniped

Patently Chill Prestidigitator edited this message on 03/10/2010 3:03AM

Hot Pho

Level 12 Emo Kid

Mazzon Posted:

Pulp Fiction.

“If she ever kisses you, I’ll turn you into a prince.”

Labyrinth. (yes, I can both spell AND type!)

“Why are there people like Frank? Why is there so much trouble in this world?”

Hot Pho edited this message on 03/10/2010 3:09AM

xxEmoxKidxx

Avatar: 102681 2011-08-02 00:21:53 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Hot Pho Posted:

Labyrinth. (yes, I can both spell AND type!)

“Why are there people like Frank? Why is there so much trouble in this world?”

Blue Velvet

“Oh, **** you! **** you, pal! Jesus, there you go trying to pbum the buck. I’m the source of all your misery. Who closed the store to play hockey? Who closed the store to go to a wake? Who tried to win back his ex girlfriend without even discussing how he felt with his present one? You wanna blame somebody? Blame yourself. “I’m not even supposed to be here today.”

You sound like an bumhole! Jesus, nobody twisted your arm to be here. You’re here of your own volition. You like to think the weight of the world rests on your shoulder. Like this place would fall apart if Dante wasn’t here. Jesus, you overcompensate for having what’s basically a monkey’s job. You push ****ing bumons. Anybody can waltz in here and do our jobs. You-You’re so obsessed with making it seem so much more epic, so much more important than it really is. Christ, you work in a convenience store, Dante! And badly, I might add! I work in a ****ty video store, badly as well. You know, that guy Jay’s got it right, man. He has no delusions about what he does. Us, we like to make ourselves seem so much more important than the people that come in here to buy a paper, or, god forbid, cigarettes. We look down on them as if we’re so advanced. Well, if we’re so ****ing advanced, what are we doing working here?”

918CST

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

xxEmoxKidxx Posted:

Blue Velvet

“Oh, **** you! **** you, pal! Jesus, there you go trying to pbum the buck. I’m the source of all your misery. Who closed the store to play hockey? Who closed the store to go to a wake? Who tried to win back his ex girlfriend without even discussing how he felt with his present one? You wanna blame somebody? Blame yourself. “I’m not even supposed to be here today.”

You sound like an bumhole! Jesus, nobody twisted your arm to be here. You’re here of your own volition. You like to think the weight of the world rests on your shoulder. Like this place would fall apart if Dante wasn’t here. Jesus, you overcompensate for having what’s basically a monkey’s job. You push ****ing bumons. Anybody can waltz in here and do our jobs. You-You’re so obsessed with making it seem so much more epic, so much more important than it really is. Christ, you work in a convenience store, Dante! And badly, I might add! I work in a ****ty video store, badly as well. You know, that guy Jay’s got it right, man. He has no delusions about what he does. Us, we like to make ourselves seem so much more important than the people that come in here to buy a paper, or, god forbid, cigarettes. We look down on them as if we’re so advanced. Well, if we’re so ****ing advanced, what are we doing working here?”

Clerks

How about:

All the people that were working here are dead.

Well, that isn’t stopping them from walking around.

BobTheSqueak-
yWeasel

Avatar: 63475 2010-04-01 02:14:05 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Resident Evil.

“Who died and made you ****ing king of the zombies?”

xxEmoxKidxx

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

BobTheSqueakyWeasel Posted:

Resident Evil.

“Who died and made you ****ing king of the zombies?”

Shaun of the dead

O: Do you want to be my girlfriend?

E: O, I’m not a girl.

O: Oh. Well, do you want to go steady or not?

UnlimitedTyy-
ppi

Avatar: 217173 2009-11-18 08:46:15 -0500

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Let the Right one in

Her´s one:

So whatever you’re thinking, you’d better think again! Otherwise I’m gonna have to head down there and I will rain down in a Godly ****ing firestorm upon you! You’re gonna have to call the ****ing United Nations and get a ****ing binding resolution to keep me from ****ing destroying you. I’m talking about a scorched earth, ****! I will mbumacre you! I WILL **** YOU UP!

Teh Cezar

Avatar: 139026 2011-07-31 00:02:35 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

UnlimitedTyyppi Posted:

Let the Right one in

Her´s one:

So whatever you’re thinking, you’d better think again! Otherwise I’m gonna have to head down there and I will rain down in a Godly ****ing firestorm upon you! You’re gonna have to call the ****ing United Nations and get a ****ing binding resolution to keep me from ****ing destroying you. I’m talking about a scorched earth, ****! I will mbumacre you! I WILL **** YOU UP!

Tropic Thunder

Archie, slap him, send him to school, ‘cause I can’t take no more of this.

AIDS woman's genitals

Avatar: 184403 2009-09-17 04:10:15 -0400

Level 69 Troll

show me your zucchini and I'll show you my cugreat timesber :zak:

Teh Cezar Posted:

Tropic Thunder

Archie, slap him, send him to school, ‘cause I can’t take no more of this.

RocknRolla

Do you have a car, I have *a van*, lets go!

xxEmoxKidxx

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

AIDS woman's genitals Posted:

RocknRolla

Van wilder

There are no seasons in the American supermarket. Now there are tomatoes all year round, grown halfway around the world, picked when it was green, and ripened with ethylene gas. Although it looks like a tomato, it’s kind of a notional tomato. I mean, it’s the idea of a tomato.

AIDS woman's genitals

Avatar: 184403 2009-09-17 04:10:15 -0400

Level 69 Troll

show me your zucchini and I'll show you my cugreat timesber :zak:

Wrong! Try again.

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

AIDS woman's genitals Posted:

Wrong! Try again.

Slacker.

“There are no seasons in the American supermarket. Now there are tomatoes all year round, grown halfway around the world, picked when it was green, and ripened with ethylene gas. Although it looks like a tomato, it’s kind of a notional tomato. I mean, it’s the idea of a tomato.”

xxEmoxKidxx

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

OrsonScottCard Posted:

Slacker.

“There are no seasons in the American supermarket. Now there are tomatoes all year round, grown halfway around the world, picked when it was green, and ripened with ethylene gas. Although it looks like a tomato, it’s kind of a notional tomato. I mean, it’s the idea of a tomato.”

Food INC

There’re three things I refuse to tolerate: cowardice, bad haircuts, and millitary insurrection.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!