Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

xxEmoxKidxx

Avatar: 102681 2011-08-02 00:21:53 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Hot Pho Posted:

Labyrinth. (yes, I can both spell AND type!)

“Why are there people like Frank? Why is there so much trouble in this world?”

Blue Velvet

“Oh, **** you! **** you, pal! Jesus, there you go trying to pbum the buck. I’m the source of all your misery. Who closed the store to play hockey? Who closed the store to go to a wake? Who tried to win back his ex girlfriend without even discussing how he felt with his present one? You wanna blame somebody? Blame yourself. “I’m not even supposed to be here today.”

You sound like an bumhole! Jesus, nobody twisted your arm to be here. You’re here of your own volition. You like to think the weight of the world rests on your shoulder. Like this place would fall apart if Dante wasn’t here. Jesus, you overcompensate for having what’s basically a monkey’s job. You push ****ing bumons. Anybody can waltz in here and do our jobs. You-You’re so obsessed with making it seem so much more epic, so much more important than it really is. Christ, you work in a convenience store, Dante! And badly, I might add! I work in a ****ty video store, badly as well. You know, that guy Jay’s got it right, man. He has no delusions about what he does. Us, we like to make ourselves seem so much more important than the people that come in here to buy a paper, or, god forbid, cigarettes. We look down on them as if we’re so advanced. Well, if we’re so ****ing advanced, what are we doing working here?”

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!