Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Debate Jesus christ, is there anyone pretty in wechall.

duca

Avatar: 127754 2012-12-21 23:37:31 -0500

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 38 Camwhore

Happiness cannot be bought, but Crispers can.

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

This thread is run by amateurs. It reads like a trailer park circle jerk. Valka close your mouth when somebody is taking a picture.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

male reproductive organFACEPANTS

Avatar: 60174 2010-06-14 22:20:22 -0400

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 65 Troll

REDNECK fine upstanding member of societyfabulous person WHORE

duca Posted:

Wow. With those eyebrows and your moustache on Valka’s face…

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Frank The Bu-
nny

Avatar: 228121 2010-03-17 14:12:55 -0400

Level 6 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

valka

Avatar: 207845 2010-01-28 14:50:06 -0500

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Adapt Posted:

I am basing this on everything i have seen you post. don’t act like you don’t do the same thing. you are literally a terrible person.

There’s nothing wrong about my posts, but if is about judge people for they posts you guys are indeed terrible. ^

I just noticed how some users post here just for jumping on the “against wechall bandwagon” “valka is on wechall lets go for it” No idea who are them, but later dont ask me who Iam if you feel free to opine about me without know.

I can see thanks to this who is who. Not surprised.

This was posted on wechall forums, and crynzpipe posted it here… very douchy of his part. But is him way to get attention; posting wechall stuff. I could change the picture before all, but I leave just for see your reactions, you guys are Like little childrens. Log in to see images!

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Wechall sucks. Requesting peer reinforcement and validation through your upvotes and concurrence.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

BobTheSqueak-
yWeasel

Avatar: 63475 2010-04-01 02:14:05 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

valka Posted:

There’s nothing wrong about my posts, but if is about judge people for they posts you guys are indeed terrible. ^

I just noticed how some users post here just for jumping on the “against wechall bandwagon” “valka is on wechall lets go for it” No idea who are them, but later dont ask me who Iam if you feel free to opine about me without know.

This was posted on wechall forums, and crynzpipe posted it here… very douchy of his part. But is him way to get attention; posting wechall stuff. I could change the picture before all, but I leave just for see your reactions, you guys are Like little childrens. Log in to see images!

what the **** does any of this even mean if you are going to be ugly as sin then at least make sense when you post

Celerysteve Posted:

Wechall sucks. Requesting peer reinforcement and validation through your upvotes and concurrence.

at least valka posts less often than this ****er

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

whether you are or are not in wechall, or whether your posts are terrible or not doesn’t make you any less ugly

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

BobTheSqueakyWeasel Posted:

at least valka posts less often than this ****er

sup megazero alt

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

valka’s mom is prettier than her

man that’s a huge problem

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

and that beach is awful

it literally looks like you’re stepping on ****.

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

megazeroexe

Avatar: 96079 2010-02-05 18:20:27 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

hi this is pcp saying i miss m0x

Celerysteve Posted:

sup megazero alt

sorry to say he is not my alt and i am not an alt of his, it’s just that nobody really likes you

at all

xxEmoxKidxx

Avatar: 102681 2011-08-02 00:21:53 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

I’d probably **** Valka’s mom.It’d go like this.

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

Avatar: 174541 2012-01-02 15:34:06 -0500

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

If I can write this, my whole life has been wasted. I'm worthless and awful.

xxEmoxKidxx Posted:

I’d probably **** Valka’s mom

i would just to say hey i ****ed your mom what now ****

also yeah valka your english makes literally no ****ing sense what the hell are you trying to say

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

valka Posted:

um of course you don’t see anything wrong with your posts they are by you. Heaven forbid someone not like you based on your character. I guess that is too inconceivable. And how shallow to base someone on their character than on their outward appearance. Man am I a male reproductive organ. Grow up.

This is the part where Single Tingle turns into Double Trouble and ends up in

If you don’t fall for the joke, you get to be in on it.

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

Avatar: 174541 2012-01-02 15:34:06 -0500

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

If I can write this, my whole life has been wasted. I'm worthless and awful.

Adapt Posted:

um of course you don’t see anything wrong with your posts they are by you. Heaven forbid someone not like you based on your character. I guess that is too inconceivable. And how shallow to base someone on their character than on their outward appearance. Man am I a male reproductive organ. Grow up.

this made me laugh

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

megazeroexe Posted:

sorry to say he is not my alt and i am not an alt of his, it’s just that nobody really likes you

at all

Bro, you’re kidding yourself. Go look in the bottom right corners of about every interaction between you and I in flamebait. Nobody likes you. I like you though. I think you’re a sweet little **** and I’d like to have you as my girlfriend.

male reproductive organFACEPANTS

Avatar: 60174 2010-06-14 22:20:22 -0400

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 65 Troll

REDNECK fine upstanding member of societyfabulous person WHORE

valka Posted:

At first this made zero sense to me.

Then I tried reading it in a Jamaican accent and laughed my own head off.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Johnald The -
Robot

Avatar: 211354 2011-08-21 16:08:15 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Permanoob

JUST ANOTHER BRAINFREEZE REJECT

valka Posted:

IMMA GONNA GO AND TRANSLATE THIS FROM VALKANESE TO ENGLISH:

YO YOU BE SAYIN’ MY POSTS ARE ****? WELL YOU GUYS ARE **** POSTERS (OR SHOULD I SAY POSERS AMIRITE?)

THIS IS JUST ANOTHER BANDWAGON LIKE THE “WECHALL SUCKS LOLOL” ONLY IT’S “VALKA IS UGLY LOLOL” (AND NOT “VALKA IS IN WECHALL SO LETS ALL GO HATE HER LOLOL” LIKE I THINK IT IS CAUSE I AM LITERALLY DUMB AS ****). DON’T YOU BE JUDGIN’ A BOOK BY ITS COVER (OR KLAN)Log in to see images!

CRINKZ IS A DOUCHE FOR POSTING IT HERE WHEN IT WAS SUPPOZE TO BE A SECRET CUZ OF COURSE SECRET KLAN FORUMS ARE LIKE TOTALLY SECRET. CRINKZ IS JUST GOING “HEY LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!”. I CUD GO CHANGE DA PICTURE BUT THAT WOULD MEAN THAT I’M bumHURT WITH WHAT YOU GUYS ARE SAYING ABOUT ME AND I AM TOTALLY NOT bumHURT Log in to see images!

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Valka Log in to see images!

Buying a lot of zomg im so fat.xpeg – 500 each 

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!