Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Debate Jesus christ, is there anyone pretty in wechall.

BobTheSqueak-
yWeasel

Avatar: 63475 2010-04-01 02:14:05 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

megazeroexe Posted:

sorry to say he is not my alt and i am not an alt of his, it’s just that nobody really likes you

at all

i like cs i only encourage him to stop posting and die because that would make me like him even more

dont pretend to know me bumclown

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

valka Posted:

This was posted on wechall forums, and crynzpipe posted it here… very douchy of his part. But is him way to get attention; posting wechall stuff. I could change the picture before all, but I leave just for see your reactions, you guys are Like little childrens. Log in to see images!

Have you ever posted it outside the wechall forums? Otherwise you could just report him and have him banned.

rules Posted:

If someone is recognized or reported for posting such personal information, and cannot produce a link to a public Flamebate post (not an IDC chat log, Tubmail, or secret Klan post) where that information was willingly made available by the owner of that information, the offender will be issued an instant site ban (not a community ban). NOTE: Moderators will take into account if the linked-to post has been edited after the report.

Dysnomia Posted:

I wish MercWithMouth was permabanned

I wish everyone in WeChall was permabanned

I wish Skyman747 was permabanned

-=Dysnomia=-

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

And Skyman ruins everyone’s fun once again.

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

im about to do a fuknig pirouette off the handle numpnuts if you dont find this completely hilarious i guess you are just completely dumb geez dont you get this is the funniest stuff ever

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

GOOD JOB! Log in to see images!

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

im about to do a fuknig pirouette off the handle numpnuts if you dont find this completely hilarious i guess you are just completely dumb geez dont you get this is the funniest stuff ever

Chronic-Boy

Avatar: 128365 2009-10-31 08:19:01 -0400

[WeChallNot]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

JOHN MCKAY DOESN’T KNOW WECHALL.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

valka Posted:

This was posted on wechall forums, and crynzpipe posted it here… very douchy of his part. But is him way to get attention; posting wechall stuff. I could change the picture before all, but I leave just for see your reactions, you guys are Like little childrens. Log in to see images!

yep im just trying to get attention people. move along.

Teh Cezar

Avatar: 139026 2011-07-31 00:02:35 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

valka, you’re ugly as **** and you can’t speak english. moreover, the english that you speak makes no sense, so you’re a terrible poster. do you REALLY expect not to be judged? ignoring the fact that this is forumwarz.

Sig by Aldo

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Teh Cezar Posted:

valka, you’re ugly as **** and you can’t speak english. moreover, the english that you speak makes no sense, so you’re a terrible poster. do you REALLY expect not to be judged? ignoring the fact that this is forumwarz.

I thought my english was bad, lol.

Valka makes me look like a supermodel. And that’s no easy task.

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

Teh Cezar

Avatar: 139026 2011-07-31 00:02:35 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Fran Posted:

your english is good

also, valka makes a dead horse look like a supermodel for ****’s sake

Teh Cezar edited this message on 03/07/2010 10:00AM

Sig by Aldo

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Fran Posted:

Shut up and post pics of your jungle mom.

Skyman747

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Professor Commie PhD Posted:

And Skyman ruins everyone’s fun once again.

Somebody has to moderate this site, because the mods sure as hell don’t do anything.

Dysnomia Posted:

-=Dysnomia=-

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

Avatar: 174541 2012-01-02 15:34:06 -0500

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

If I can write this, my whole life has been wasted. I'm worthless and awful.

skyman i like you, but im glad that the rules here are lax otherwise this site would be ****tier than it already is. everyone who actively posts non boring things on flamebate would have been banned by now. pretty well there would be no forums other than people asking for bp or bothering et about bugs that he will never fix or ideas cz has about making money off of the people at this game. so go ahead complain about lack of moderation all you want. but the only thing that makes this forum worth coming to at all is the fact that mods only really ban you if you’re completely ****ing annoying or you do something completely very special that warrants it. this place would be dead without the chaos that feeds these forums.

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Lee_Harvey_Oswald Posted:

skyman i like you, but im glad that the rules here are lax otherwise this site would be ****tier than it already is. everyone who actively posts non boring things on flamebate would have been banned by now. pretty well there would be no forums other than people asking for bp or bothering et about bugs that he will never fix or ideas cz has about making money off of the people at this game. so go ahead complain about lack of moderation all you want. but the only thing that makes this forum worth coming to at all is the fact that mods only really ban you if you’re completely ****ing annoying or you do something completely very special that warrants it. this place would be dead without the chaos that feeds these forums.

BobTheSqueak-
yWeasel

Avatar: 63475 2010-04-01 02:14:05 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

the original picture was removed because of personal info or some **** whatever

to keep the posts in this thread relevant i offer context in the form of this picture

this is basically valka

Skyman747

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Lee_Harvey_Oswald Posted:

I agree being lax on some of the rules is fine, but the personal info rule is one of the more serious ones that should be followed.

Dysnomia Posted:

-=Dysnomia=-

cya

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

i’m sure if she didnt want it posted outside of klan forums she wouldve said

megazeroexe

Avatar: 96079 2010-02-05 18:20:27 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

hi this is pcp saying i miss m0x

valka is so ugly she’s actually embarbumed for anyone outside of the circle-jerk known as wechall to see her face

not only are you hideous you have no pride dignity or anything to tell yourself that would make your life worth living unless you decide to lie to yourself

you are a pathetic human being

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

Skyman747 Posted:

Somebody has to moderate this site, because the mods sure as hell don’t do anything.

I guess that’s cool if your 14

This is the part where Single Tingle turns into Double Trouble and ends up in

If you don’t fall for the joke, you get to be in on it.

valka

Avatar: 207845 2010-01-28 14:50:06 -0500

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

megazeroexe Posted:

You are totally wrong cause Im nice on soul and body, but you guys cant stop of being mean and serious, taking this so far.

Im proud of myself and I love myself.

So I dont fear to show and share things. Is not my fault if some people had bad intentions or a closed mind.

megazeroexe

Avatar: 96079 2010-02-05 18:20:27 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

hi this is pcp saying i miss m0x

YOU GO GIRL

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!